We stayed here after a cruise in order to enjoy some of south Miami.
We knew our room wouldn't be ready so planned to store luggage and check out the area. Not much real close, so we wanted to go to the Miracle Mile (2 miles away). The front desk attendant acted like we were an interruption to her day when we asked to store the bags and get a lift from the shuttle. "Airport only". Then offered a "tour" for $45 pp to get a ride and a pick up with an hour notice.
We walked and to a cab back for $10. Funny, huh?
The day before we were to leave, I told front desk staff we needed a 5am shuttle to MIA for a 6:30 flight. I was told to be down 15 minutes before (we were 20 and checked in with them). When the driver arrived the van was mobbed by people and there was no room for us.
The room was nice. Housekeeping did a wonderful job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami