“Don't miss the restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #30 of 129 hotels in Miami
Birmingham, Alabama
“Don't miss the restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff. Free airport shuttle. But don't think this is the usual hotel restaurant. It's very good, interesting Peruvian food, and reasonably priced. Room is clean and modern, with nice new amenities. The only negative was an elevator not working. So the remaining elevator had to service everyone. But obviously, a temporary problem.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

854 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A spacious, nicely decorated, and comfortable two-queen beds room. Front desk staff was nice and friendly. A free shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes from 5 AM on.The restaurant downstairs: SABORES by Chef James was an unexpectedly culinary surprise in an airport-area hotel.

Room Tip: The description and the pictures of the room that Travelocity offered were exactly what we got. A ve...
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. We drove back from Key West and had an early flight the following morning and wanted to stay somewhere close to the airport. This worked out perfect. The hotel was less than a 10 minute drive to the airport and offered free parking. They also offer a complimentary shuttle service if you do not have a car. The hotel itself was very nice and looked brand new. The rooms were spacious and very modern. My only con was they did not provide a complimentary continental breakfast like all the other Best Westerns we have stayed in. Also, there really isn't many nice places within walking distance to get something to eat. We ended up driving to Coral Gables. We would definitely stay here again though.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I will start by saying this is a very updated hotel. Very nice location & close to port. That being said our reservation was booked under wrong name & month. Billed me for no show. Spent 3 hrs on July 4th, the day before trip being told I did not have a reservation, no place to keep our van before cruise or transportation to port. I was told to call other hotels, because they couldn't help me. Eventually corporate guest relations figured out the mistakes the hotel had made. Then after arriving, no attempts by manager were made to resolve the situation. I had to ask about getting the wrong date reservation refunded. The next morning we realized that the hotel had just given us a one day parking pass. So after all issues, we would have come back to a towed van after our 5 day cruise. Then we were overcharged for trip to port which was supposed to be included in park & cruise deal that the hotel offered. After all was said and done, this issue was resolved just today. July 22, 2014. I have had to deal with this since July 4th, when I was told I had no reservation... I will not be staying at Best Western properties anytime soon. Although I supported them in Savannah, Georgia & Miami on our trip. It is not worth the headache it caused. Although I know some mistakes can be made, this became very unprofessional.

Miami, Fl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was very convient to me. It was not to far from the Airport since I was flying out from there the next day. The room was excellent. Shuttle service was great. The staff was very helpful. The room was great for the price I paid.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I read a lot of reviews about this hotel and it actually overwhelmed me because we had already reserved the room for 3 days when I was reading them. Many were dissatisfied; however, this was not my experience at all. The staff were all friendly and eager to help us. I absolutely loved the lemon and cucumber water that was available 24/7 along with coffee. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and found it to be pleasing along with the fact that our 6 year old was free. Rooms were clean and quiet (the bed and pillows were very comfortable). The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars is because of location and the pool. The pool was just okay (although my 6 year old still loved it). Also, there wasn't many restaurants around; however, "
Catch of the Day" is down the street and was absolutely wonderful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor, facing the Miami skyline and it was quiet!
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is probably not in the BEST area and looks kind of plain from the outside but it is honestly a really great hotel once you get inside. The rooms are decorated nicely and the bathroom was very spacious and looked very high-end ( not a rinky-dinky bathroom you would find at most hotels) Overall loved my stay. and parking was free!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
#11 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#24 Business Hotel in Miami
#26 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#34 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Amex, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.