I got my hotel room from priceline.com- two nights for 150 bucks. Because of my flight cancellation, I did not get to Miami until the second day's morning.
My room was 106, which is equipped with handicap features- roomy and clean. Although I only stayed at the hotel for 8 hours in total, just sleeping from 10 to 6, I was pleased by its design. It is unlike my previous experiences with Best Western. A downside was no free breakfast. In addition, the staff was not all professional and friendly, but certainly bilingual! Will I stay here again? Maybe, if I won the bid again on priceline.com. After all, Best Western is not famous of superior quality.
By the way, if you are flying United (Terminal H), the shuttle was on time, but it took about 10 minutes to the airport, since passengers of American Airlines got dropped off first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami