“Comfortable bed ever!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Gardena, United States
“Comfortable bed ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The bed was super comfortable ever! Even more comfortable than my own bed. Mine isn't cheap bed, and usually you feel most comfortable on your own bed. The room was clean, new furniture, clean bathroom and microwave and refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed here one night pre-cruise. We arrived right around 4pm (and so did everyone else) so check in was a bit slow, but no issues, very friendly staff. The parking lot is small & very tight but we were able to find parking with no problems and we left 3 or 4 times. The location was perfect for us, right by 8th Ave (Little Cuba?) so we had dinner over at Versailles. There is a Walgreen's a few blocks east which was nice to grab a few things we needed and it is very close to the airport, where we had to return our rental car so it was perfect for us. The hotel & rooms were very nice, clean, modern and very comfy. We had 4 of us and the room was very spacious and having the mini fridge was nice for drinks. All in all, we got a GREAT deal here (booked through Groupon!) and if we are ever in the Miami area again we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We were hoping to get a room facing East so we could see the Miami skyline but we were on the West s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was not looking for ocean-view rooms, fancy thrills or in-house dining experience. Just an affordable hotel for a city break in Miami, in a very convenient location, with a comfortable and nice room, and that´s what I found in the Best Western Premier. I stayed there over 3 months ago and I did not have second thoughts when booking the hotel for this trip. I would repeat and recommend!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel was clean, room was very clean, bed was comfortable and staff were great! Lobby staff were very helpful, not sure about the pool or fitness room as it was late when we checked in but I would recommend to anyone in the area compared to the other hotels at the same value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

San José, Costa Rica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel is OK. The rooms are nice but the personnel is not very customer oriented. I´ve stay in cheaper hotels who have a great customer service. If you are looking for a business hotel, take in consideration that the rooms don´t have desk, so is a little uncomfortable to work. I think that for this price you can find a better hotel such as the Intercontinental in Doral.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable hotel near airport and cruise port. Offered a shuttle service. The front desk staff were a little unprofessional at times (young females very interested in talking about attractive guests)
But other than that, I would stay here again due to all of the positives

• Stayed May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This past NYE, 2013-2014, I was stuck in the FL Keyes due to a severe storm. I was able to get to the Miami Int'l Airport at about 2am for a flight out the following Monday. After calling/searching online for a room to stay in for one night, I finally found a room at a decent rate at the Best Western Premier. The woman who assisted me at the hotel was so very nice and accomodating. I had just spent 4 hours on a bus from the Keyes to Miami, found out I couldn't get home that Saturday, had to wait for another flight out on Monday, exhausted and just plain frustrated. The folks at Best Western made that situation better. I was so impressed when I entered the hotel on how modern/updated everything was. My room was fabulous! I got the best sleep in their comfortable bed and very good meals in their restaurant. Because I had no vehicle, their shuttle was available to get me to/from MIA Int'l. All in all, a rough situation was eased by the people who run this very beautiful, clean hotel. Thank you to everyone!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#27 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#29 Family Hotel in Miami
#33 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.