We recently stayed at Best Western Premier in Miami as a layover for a Caribbean Cruise. The hotel was great. The staff was wonderful. They had a shuttle to the port for us that cost only $ 10.00 a person. We had a stress free beginning of our vacation. The only negative was the buffet breakfast in the restaurant the food was a little cold but you get that at buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami