“Premier? What was I paying for?” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #31 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Calgary, Canada
“Premier? What was I paying for?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

About all this hotel has going for it is how close it is to the airport and that it has a shuttle. The staff is not knowledgeable or friendly. Worst thing is when room service delivers after midnight to my room instead of who ordered. You do not get what you pay for but I guess by Miami standards it's to be expected. I don't normally give bad reviews but for a 2 week trip and 2 nights with this hotel by comparison it was lacking!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Copenhagen, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Checked in for 2 nights here, a rather long queue checking in, just 2 receptionist but 1 talking one phone, after 20 min got our room, room is ok facing downtown Miami, and parking lot.

Laundry room on 7th floor, with complimentary coffee and tea at front desk is a good aminity, also in-room coffee, comp parking, and wifi as well, let me say that in general its a rather good hotel, however noticed that the bathroom door is really a heavy one to close rather than the main door (odd)

Carpet in room is rather dark, and can be very dirty as well, so i recon small kids do wear some slippers or shoes, coz the bed linnen was all black once he been playing on the floor :-) so perhaps a carpet cleaning was highly recommended.

The dolphin mall is nearby, worth a visit for sure, lots of good bargains..... I know we had quite a few :-) we've heard that there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, however we didnt use this shuttle service since we had a rental car, but thus said guest had been waitin for hrs for this shuttle so think again, heard from some guests who stayed at the very hotel as well.

Airport is really close, so dont worry about traffic there, takes u in no time, also to the port of Miami if ur cruising as well, the hotel also provides transportation with fees aquired.

Will choose this hotel again :-)

Grand Junction
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We got off our cruise ship at 10-10:30 a.m. arrived at the hotel at noon. The hotel advertises that it accommodates people returning from cruise ships but we had to wait around in the hotel lobby until our room was ready at 3 p.m.on the dot. Also there was a stench in our room.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice hotel which looks be new, 2 big twin beds in the room with a kitchen (micro) part. Employees nice, but raher slowin the reception. Breakfast good, but only toast, no baugette or other type of bread. Pool outside next the road, nice fitness centre inside. We had a rental car why I do not know if it is close/easy to go to places from this hotel. Good parking. Burger King 1 minute from the hotel which is open to 2am. Can recommend this hotel.

Scarborough, Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Close to airport and cruise terminal however after waiting over an hour for shuttle, ended up taking a cab. When I got here after long day of travel, lady was rude and said check in was not til 3pm . Accommodations very good but this hotel lacks friendly service normally found at best western chain, Premier eludes to best in class however this was a just average hotel.

Restraunt has great food but again service was lacking. Over dinner I listened to young man complain that he has not had a day off and no staff on who could make Long Island ice tea. Not worth the extra you pay for "premier"

Grand Junction, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Pros:
Shuttles to both the airport and the cruise pier are both very convenient. We used the shuttle to the cruise pier and found it very user friendly. The rooms are very nice. They have modern decor and furniture and are very clean. The restaurant onsite is nice, although it is expensive!

Cons:
Customer service could use some help. The cruise ship must have everybody off by around 10am. Since the hotel has a cruise shuttle, you would think they would be used to dealing with people arriving from the cruise at such an early time of the day. Instead they acted annoyed and didn't attempt to help at all. We were told that we could sit by the pool outside. So we wheeled our luggage out there and sat outside for about two hours. Then we decided to ask if we could leave our luggage somewhere so we could get some lunch. They did let us do that, thankfully. They didn't let us into our room until 3pm on the dot. I'm just not sure why they don't have a system to clean the rooms of the arriving cruise ship guests first? We weren't the only people sitting there waiting for out room. Later in the evening I needed to print my boarding pass. I called the lobby to inquire on the location of the boarding pass computer/printer. The phone rang and rang and rang. Finally after about 10 minutes I gave up and walked down to the lobby. The poor guy at the lobby was all by himself up there and was definitely swamped with hotel guests and their needs. Clearly not his fault, but why was there not a second attendant there to help him? I waited a little bit and then decided to use the restroom while waiting and then found the computer/printer for the boarding pass on my way. I sat down to use the computer and saw that it needed a password. So back to the front desk I went to ask what the password was. After waiting another 10 minutes I finally got up to the desk and the front desk clerk informed me that the printer was broken and I would have to email my boarding pass to the hotel's email address. I went back to the computer, emailed the boarding pass and then had to wait another 10 minutes for the front desk clerk. He then informed me that he didn't receive the email. At this point my husband came down to see what took me so long. My husband fixed the printer. We were then able to FINALLY print the boarding pass!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Close to the Airport (MIA) and to Little Havana. Great for an overnighter between cruising and flight in or out. Gas stations between location and airport for easy refueling of rental car and far enough from the airport to not be on the flight paths. Do have coordination with for-pay shuttles to airport and cruise terminals.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
#12 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#28 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#31 Family Hotel in Miami
#33 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.