“Nice, new hotel on a budget!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 & Earn a Reward
Ranked #30 of 110 Hotels in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chemainus, Canada
“Nice, new hotel on a budget!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrived early, tired and we were well taken care of.
The room was very spacious, clean, and bathroom facilities felt almost spa like.
Comfortable and clean pool area, if a bit on the small side. Internet area and nice
restaurant within the hotel. Just what we need before taking the flight journey home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went back to Miami and stayed at this hotel This is place is uniquely located. This time around I found 2 supermarkets nearby. This was great because my room had a refrigerator and microwave oven. I am also ever thankful for the FREE Wi-Fi I the room! Also great is the free parking.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor to avoid noise from the lobby and the parking area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Gainesville, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed there for two nights and it was... ok. The room (king suite) was clean, and generally nice looking, but very sparse on furniture.

The shower took several minutes to get hot and when it did, "hot" is not really the best word for it. "Pretty warm" is more accurate. Same for faucet, and it just feels weird to shave in lukewarm water.

The mentioned a $13 breakfast buffet and I was excited about this. I should not have been.

Lukewarm eggs, admittedly good bacon and sausage links. I left the oatmeal and potatoes alone. That was the whole "hot" buffet. Then they had an assortment of dry and room temperature pastries and breads that looked anything but appetizing. It looked like an average hotel's free breakfast. I can't believe I paid $13 for it.

I'll reiterate that the bacon and sausage were excellent, but not $13 excellent.

Parking was generally easy and felt pretty safe.

Not terrible, Not amazing. If you catch a groupon it's probably worth it. Otherwise I'd steer clear.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We picked this hotel to stay for one night as it it is near the airport and has an airport shuttle.

We were advised at check in that there was a problem with the electricity and there was o hot water. They expected to have that resolved by the morning.

The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. Instead of going out for dinner, we ordered room service which was delivered promptly and to acceptable quality.

The issue was later in the night when another couple was able to open the door to our room. A bit scary. We did report this to the front desk.

Next morning the hot water situation had not been resolved. That was a very cold shower!

After breakfast we went back to our room and found out that the keys no longer worked. Back to the lobby to get this fixed.

Check-out was simple. We reported again the security and the hot water issue but there seem to be little concern on what had happened, with a "there is nothing I can do attitude".

We won't stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are concerned about security, don't stay here.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Large comfortable suite. The king bed was soft and the room put you at ease. This hotel was clean and had everything I could want while on my stay. I would truly recommend this hotel to others. I didn't get the chance to sample the pool or bar but I am sure it would not have disappointed me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chattanooga, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Beds were great but our room had a smokey or musty kind of smell. Complimentry airport shuttle was great but be prepared to pay a price for travel anywhere else. Also the resturaunt in the hotel is high priced and no free continental breakfast. Communication is very challenging.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was my very first stay at a hotel and I am so glad it was at a Best Western. My stay was very enjoyable, hassle free and service was incredible. The rooms are immaculate and the beds, which was a big deal to me, being a sleep apnea guy and all, were so comfortable I felt I was in my own bed. The customer service was far and beyond the best thing. I was initially suppose to travel alone so I reserved a king size bed through groupon, but at last moment traveled with a friend. The help at the front desk, representatives and supervisors were so great, they didn't hesitate twice and helped me in getting a double queen bed room. I plan to visit my godson 2 to 3 times a year and I plan to use this Best Western everytime.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
#7 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#25 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#25 Business Hotel in Miami
#31 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.