Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Miami
New York City, New York
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel is in a very convenient location, which is not far from airport, but also not too close either. The room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff. Parking available downstairs and easily accessible.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
St. George's, Grenada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here in June 2013 and had a nice experience. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle service. My check-in was quick and easy and I was offered a couple of discount cards to redeem at the on-site restaurant. Room was large, clean and included a safe, microwave, fridge, and workstation. Bed was very comfortable and sheets were clean.

The restaurant is on the ground floor and doesn't have much staff which meant that I had to wait a bit to get my order. The food was good (made to order) and the service was nice, except for the waiting.

The location is ok and there are several other eating options and a few attractions within walking distance. Though close to the airport, I did not have any noises from the planes and had a peaceful night.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and would love to return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were here for two days due to an American Airlines problem with plane and subsequent missed connection. I was amazingly surprised. Easy to get shuttle at airport to hotel, front desk staff friendly and let us check in early. Room clean, refurbished, tasteful, had large safe, fridge, clean new bed with nice sheets and free internet in room as well. Couldn't work out how to use the clock radio, but not an issue. Our room backed onto the elevator, but heard no noise at all. Bathroom also nice (standard sort of thing but modern countertops). Other guests photos are representative of the room style.

No noise from airport, which is only 10 mins away by convenient shuttle that ran every half hour (on hour and at half past). So it isn't under the flight path.

I wouldn't usually choose to eat in the airport hotel, there were other alternatives "chain eateries" within walkable distance, but our vouchers from the airline for meals only covered the airport restaurants and the hotel we were staying at, hence we ate there. The food was actually very good. Dinner was not pre-prepared (like a chain restaurant) and was cooked to order. I had two fresh fish dinners during my stay and both were genuinely very nice, cooked by someone who knew how to cook fish, elegantly served and tasty. My only complaint and very minor would be they serve mashed potatoes and spinach with everything, but have steamed vegetables on the menu as a side dish. They could ring the changes, as it did make for fun reading with the menu with everything served with "spinach and mashed potatoes", but I feel I have to be picky about something, as I can't find anything else to balance my review. Was I really at the Best Western? I feel that chef who is a bit of a gem, may get snapped up by someone else if the hotel don't realise his potential! It was also not that pricey - around $20 for a main course, dessert about $7. A lot less than I'd be asked to pay for a main course in NJ. Would I eat at this restaurant and pay with my own money - yes! The restaurant is also nicely decorated too. I can't rate breakfast or lunch, as I didn't eat either of those there.

Someone else's review mentioned it's quite a distance from other attractions and this is true. For anyone there, also stuck waiting for a plane, wanting nearby entertainment, there is a large movie theatre within what i'd call walking distance (about 10 - 15 mins), down Le Jeune Road, heading back towards the airport. We walked there and back - there is a side walk and crossing lights across a busy road.

I would also stay at this hotel again by choice flying through Miami. I can't rate the value as I didn't pay for the hotel and don't know what it cost.

You can buy water in the hotel store by reception, but it's actually 50c cheaper in the vending machine.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lindenhurst, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel had easy check in, a free airport shuttle and attentive staff. I stayed before and after going on a trip to the carribbean. I would reccomend renting a car though as it is closer to the airport than the local attractions (South /beach, Miami Beach, malls, nightclubs) and taking a taxi was expensive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I wish I could write something positive about this place, but the experience my group had when we got stuck in Miami because of flight issues on our way to a service and immersion trip was bad enough. But this review isn't just about the incident that occurred the day we stayed at The Best Western. If anything, it's as much about the shocking lack of response by both the hotel manager and the corporate office when I reached out to them two weeks later to report what happened. I travel frequently and interact on a regular basis with the airlines, hotels, and rental car agencies and can say this without reservation: this was the worst customer service experience I can recall having in the travel industry. Just a glance through my other reviews and you'll see, by and large, I am pretty happy reviewer and like to give people the benefit of the doubt, or go above and beyond in praise when they surpass expectations. So it is that I feel compelled to provide a cautionary tale on everything from their front desk agents to corporate representatives for anyone thinking of booking with them.

We were on a flight that was delayed and missed our connection and thus had to stay overnight in Miami. We were traveling with a large group, 14 people, and
so the vouchers were divided up amongst three hotels, the Best Western being
one of them. At two of the hotels, we had no problems. The experience
with the Best Western Premier and their shockingly rude front desk agent, was a
different story. Upon checkin, we were told we could not use the voucher because it was in a different name.

At the airport, the woman had printed the vouchers all in one name, telling us they would all be under the primary name on the reservation and it wouldn't matter. At two of the hotels, she was right- we had absolutely no problem and were greeted like any wary travel would want to be: with kindness and quickly given rooms to rest a few hours.

Long story short, the front desk agent was beyond rude. He refused to even try and talk through the situation. We went back and forth and then frustrated we gave up. This is bad enough, but just wait, as the agent adds insult to injury: He said no egular rooms were available, and thus said the only possibility was a suite for $259.89. Later I called pretending to need a reservation and was told a room was indeed available!

So when we got home, I wrote to the Best Western and told them exactly what I detailed above, and said I wanted to share it with them, and give them an opportunity to address it before I wrote a review of it and shared it with other colleagues who run similar service/immersion trips. The response was a small discount on a future stay at that exact hotel. No thanks, just help address the wrongdoing in customer service and the manipulation about price. No response. When I wrote a third time, I was rudely told the situation was my fault not theirs.

No fault? We were charged for a room when no other hotel did the same. The front desk agent was not only rude, but lied about room availability and charged the highest amount.

I'm not sure how many customers they get that aren't just sent from the airlines, but if you're booking a hotel there for any reason, do yourself a favor and stay away!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Campinas, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Nice option for overnight in Miami. Nice and cosy rooms, helpful staff and good food. We paid like 15 bucks for dinner and had a good time watching a Heat game. The front desk staff is a little bit confused but thats ok for me.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#27 Business Hotel in Miami
#27 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#33 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;