“Great airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #34 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Santa Monica, California
“Great airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel overnight as we were travelling out of Miami international.

We found the staff very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were large, clean and well equipped.

Good size gym (hotel style gym) with running machine, cycle, treadmill and some free weights. plus a nice little outside swimming pool.

We ate in the restaurant and i found the food to be of a good standard.

Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was booked into this hotel by American Airlines as I had missed a connecting flight,I had very low expectations as often they put you into cheap hotel nearby however I was extremely pleasantly surprised when I arrived to this hotel. The shuttle appeared almost instantly and when I arrived at the hotel it was bright, clean and very modern. The staff were friendly and even though I was late arriving the receptionist advised the restaurant I was coming and they prepared me a quick dish even though they were just closing. The room was very spacious very modern , well furnished and clean and I must admit the bed was so comfortable I was nearly late for my flight the next morning but with the shuttle running every half hour to the minute that didn't happen. I live in the Cayman Islands which means Miami is always my first stop and I often go for weekends, so although it wouldn't have been a Hotel I would have looked up before I will definitely come back here and will recommend to my friends who between us all have someone travelling to Miami almost every weekend. Great Hotel. The only one thing I will say is the WIFI was not working while I was there it was open and when I asked Reception they said it was working but it would never connect not in reception or in the room, not a major issue and perhaps just an issue that night but something to be looked into all the same.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

From the moment I boarded the shuttle from the airport this has been the most perfect experience! When I arrived with such a warm greeting from the front desk staff in their beautiful lobby it was obvious that, this would be a week to remember! The room has a safe, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator which are secondary to the comfort and beauty of the fabulous accommodations! I would not only recommend this hotel but I will tell EVERYONE what an amazing place this is! Kudos to you Best Western for building such an amazing property and staffing it with even more amazing people!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Premier for 5 days, the service from the moment we walked in was such a welcoming, professional experience, I believe Jack checked us in, we were able to check in before check in time, which was great, Jack was very nice & pleasant, the hotel was very clean & the deco was really nice, we loved the huge bed, it was super comfortable, very clean & we were glad we had a fridge & micro available, the hotel location was great, close to everything we explored. We received 3 complimentary cards for drinks at the restaurant in the hotel, the service by Miguel & Rafael couldn't have been anymore pleasant, they were both so attentive &, friendly, at our check out, Jessica took care of us, she was super friendly & a very nice smile. All in all we really enjoyed our stay at BWP, we definitely will stay there again on our next visit to Miami....

Room Tip: we stayed on the 4th floor, no noise & very clean
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great location ( only minutes away from downtown Miami ). Very clean and friendly staff. Would highly recommend. Only stayed one night for the Miami Heat playoff game and would return the next time I vist the Miami area.

Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed for one night before leaving on a cruise. Room was very comfortable, had a great sleep in the king sized bed. Staff at check in and check out were very friendly. Shuttle to the Port of Miami was on time and reasonable at $10 per person. Location was not the best, very busy streets and not the safest feeling area.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is a referral from a family member, my stay was on April 17th thru the 20th, first I will say that the rooms are really nice, clean and comfy, second the front desk wasn't the best, but they do the job, third and last am going to talk about the restaurant: very fear lay out, bar was ok for a hotel, Service was really good by a good and very enthusiast server, RAFAEL make us laugh and feel welcome, but my greatest pleasure was the food IT WAS THE BEST, just telling you the chef it is way too much of chef for hotel like that. I will just come back to this place as longer he is the executive chef, he came out and talk to us and explain various way of how he made our food, you don't see that anymore. Great asset for this hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#28 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#32 Family Hotel in Miami
#33 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.