I like this hotel...it's a short shuttle ride from the airport (shuttle runs from the hotel one the hour and on the half hour, expect them at the airport about 10 after). It's got nice rooms, spacious and clean, with a living area and a good sized bathroom, all well appointed. No balconies, though. Looks fairly recent. Ample parking. Some rooms have a city view. The front desk staff are friendly. What more do you want? OK, well, maybe closer proximity for walking to places to eat, but in a pinch, the Burger King will do. There is also a convenience store next to the parking lot. Oh, and forget the breakfast, it's certainly not worth the money (neither is the dinner from what I could tell-empty and waaay overpriced).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami