We flew into Miami before departing from Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal. This was a short cab ride from the airport ($15+tip). The hotel is clean, modern and has spacious rooms with up to date amenities (newer mattresses, flat panel TV, fridge in room). The breakfast looked and smelled great the next morning, but we slept in too long to take advantage. The only drawback is the location -- there aren't many convenient shops in walking distance (as in no CVS/Walgreen's since I forgot to pack tanning lotion and a hairbrush). There actually are some pretty neat Cuban establishments within easy walking distance (including a fantastic bakery). Also, if interested, there's a Burger King across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami