We stayed for 1 night after flying from Newcastle via London. We decided a good nights sleep before we collected our car and took on the heavy Miami traffic would be a good idea. We got free transfers via mini bus to the hotel ( very easy from outside the arrivals hall) and returned via free transfers back to the airport where we were set down outside the car hire transit area. A doddle.
The hotel was a few minutes drive from the airport and we were very happy with all we encountered. Efficient reception, lovely large room with very comfortable bed and a restaurant that served a limited but good menu up to 11p.m. We were ready for food after traveling for 12 hours.
Our only negative is that both my husband and I are still carrying a bruise and a scratch from where we bumped into the corner of the (huge) bed which had a solid platform base.
Perhaps tiredness made us clumsy.
With this warning I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami