“Great Hotel.. Clean and beautiful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #31 of 130 hotels in Miami
Saint John, Canada
“Great Hotel.. Clean and beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel pre and post cruise. Must admit for all the bad i have read about the hotel I was a bit nervous about staying here but we decided we would stay anyway and find out for ourselves. Had no complaints at all, check in was quick and efficient and the rooms were beautil and very clean. Post cruise we got to the hotel around 10:30 am and were told that our room was not ready and should be ready between 1 and 2pm which was find by us as we just went and hung out by the pool and enjoyed the last bit of sun., Not even an hour later the front desk manager Arnold came out and told us that our room was ready and he checked us in and got our luggage out of storage for us, we were in the room by 11:45am. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good clean place to stay and we walked around the hotel and it was safe and did not feel like we were indanger at all. Not much to eat around the hotel but we just went to burger king and ordered in pizza. Very good experience and would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

1,030 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We booked online with Priceline and booked a King size room. We stayed there for one night post cruise.
This is a beautiful new hotel!
We finished our cruise at around 9:00am and left the port with friends in a taxi to go to the airport. They were flying home immediately and we went along for the ride.
We called the hotel and they said the shuttle would be there shortly. It arrived about 10 minutes later. There were already a bunch of other guests and their luggage in the shuttle.
After a short 10-15 minute ride, we arrived at the hotel.

Arnold, at the front desk, checked us in. He is a very pleasant and friendly young man. Very professional and efficient. Since we arrived rather early, before the official check-in time, he informed us that the rooms were not quite ready. He offered to store our luggage for us and said that he figured a room would be available in about an hour. We decided to sit outside by the pool where we enjoyed a pleasant conversation with a family that was also waiting.
Arnold came to find us less than an hour later and told us that a room was ready for us. This was wonderful service! He completed the check-in process and we were in our room by 11:30.
The room was AMAZING! The decor is modern and comfortable. It was a beautiful, clean room with modern fixtures and accessories. There was a HUGE flatscreen LG TV. The air-conditioning was quiet and steady. There was a fridge and a microwave in the room along with a small safe. The bathroom was gorgeous! Granite countertops. Brushed nickel faucets and towel bars.
I felt like I was living in the proverbial 'lap of luxury'- straight out of a designer magazine!!

Since we had some time, we decided to take the city bus that goes down Flagler St. to visit downtown Miami. The bus picked us up about one block east of the hotel. It should be noted that the city bus costs $2. per person but will not give change.( ie. If you put in a $5. or $10. bill for 2 people, you will not get change.) So make sure you take some $1. bills along.
The bus took us all the way to the downtown where we got off close to the government buildings. We then caught the FREE metro mover that has a terminal in the government building and toured the city from the elevated ride. (We just asked the locals how/where to access entry)
We got off the metro-mover at Bayside Park and had a wonderful time strolling through the park and the adjacent shopping center. It was a Saturday afternoon and there were lots of interesting sights to see and good food, music and drinks to enjoy.
After about 3 hours, we boarded the free metro-mover again and toured to the Omni station and back just for the fun of it.
We got off the metro mover at the Government Buildings stop and took the Flagler St. city Bus #11 back towards the hotel. We got off at 37th St. to buy some snacks at the Publix grocery store on Flagler. After buying our munchies, we walked the few blocks back to the hotel (on Flagler by 42nd).
We felt totally safe throughout our excursion and met some interesting people.

When we got back to the hotel, we printed out our flight tickets for the following day on the hotel's complimentary computers. We noticed that people were eating dinner in the hotel restaurant and it looked very inviting. However, having just finished our cruise, we were not in need of an other large meal and we were content to stick with our few munchies as we watched some TV later in our room. In the future, I think we would possibly choose to eat at the restaurant since the ambience was delightful. Candlelight, flowing water-fall wall scape, just lovely... and romantic!

We slept well and arrived in the lobby at 6:30am to catch the 7:00 shuttle for the airport. The shuttle driver was right on time and brought us, and 2 other families, safely to the airport.
Our flight was scheduled for 8:30 and we had plenty of time.
We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again in the future.
Danki and Pabien to Arnold for helping to make our stay completely dushi!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We stayed here because we got a great rate with Priceline - we are staying two different nights, at the beginning and end of our trip. After our first stay, this is my report - I would agree that the front staff needs a little more training - our keys to our room, when it was 11:00pm and we were tired from traveling wouldn't work. This meant my husband had to go down, get in line and wait again to get this issue fixed. The check-in clerk didn't even apologize.

That being said - the rooms were great for what we paid - going rate is twice that and I would have felt a little gouged for that amount. Our only complaint was the bathroom - which was new and clean but adequate only for one person who didn't need counter space. For two of us, it was quite crowded. The shower was floor level and the water poured out into the main floor. My husband had trouble handling the European type hand held shower. He suggested I put down the toilet seat for counter space.

These are our only comments - for our purposes, the hotel was quite satisfactory except for the bathroom, which on an extended stay, would have been very inadequate for a couple.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have to admit my experiences with BW Hotels has been hit and miss in the past but I was very pleasantly surprised with this particular hotel. I was flying on a frequent flyer (free) ticket and I had to overnight in Miami before my final flight home - not a big deal but I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money for a room when I was going to be there less than 24 hours. From the moment the shuttle driver picked me up at the airport to the time they took me back the following morning everything went smoothly, check in was fast and efficient (not to mention professional and friendly all at the same time), the room was well appointed and very clean. The bed was super comfey... everything and everyone exceeded my expectations.

The food and the service in the restaurant was good but I wouldn't say great. None the less it was a pleasant experience.

I would absoloutly recommend this Hotel to anyone who is looking for an airport hotel in Miami. I know I will be in Miami a couple of times this year and I will most definately stay at the Best Western again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Barranquilla, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

For short stays in miami it is a very good place to consider....reasonable rates, close to many interesting places.... would stay there again

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Curitiba, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We had a great experience at this hotel. We booked a night at a 2queen-size bed room. The room is very cosy, extremely clean and neat. The beds are quite comfortable and new! The appliances in the room were high quality and all working. The restaurant is GREAT and very cheap. The food is amazingly seasoned and the restaurant staff is welcoming. The note staff in general was very efficient, polite and helpful. The hotel offers a shuttle from and to the airport, at no extra cost. A bad point was that we waited over an hour at the airport to get the shuttle to the hotel and we could not, because the shuttle just didn't show up. So we had to get a cab. As for the location, it is very close to the airport. Other than that, I firmly and repeatedly recommend this hotel. Since I had the opportunity to stay, in the same trip, at other hotels in Miami, much more expensive and supposed to be much fancier, I can say that Best Western Premier was a good surprise and made me wanna stay a little longer. I hope you al enjoy it as I did!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is a very nice airport MOTEL. (Let's face it, anything that is a rectangular block of rooming units surrounded by parking lots is a motel, not a hotel. This is a nice one though--good sized rooms, very well decorated and appointed ....as are the public areas.

The staff is very friendly, but they really need some supervision. They do not seem to be oriented toward the customer as much as they should be. Service was VERY slow in the restaraunt and bar and twice patrons had to ask the bartender "Are you going to serve me my drink?" after the bartender stopped to huddle and talk for a long time with other staff. In fact, that seemed to be a pattern with the staff--they would gather together in little groups and converse instead of tending to the chores at hand.

If they get that straightened out, this will be a nice motel.

P.S. The food in the rest. is good, but limited in choice. Very nice ambience. Breakfast was just okay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Address: 4100 Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33134
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
#9 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#24 Business Hotel in Miami
#26 Romantic Hotel in Miami
#34 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites 3*
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Amex, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.