This was our first trip to Miami as we were cruising out of the port so we were looking for a hotel with free airport shuttle service and a hotel that had an arrangement for cruiseport shuttle service. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. They didn't have an in room safe but the front desk did offer a safe deposit box which was able to hold my netbook, 2 kindles and 2 ipods. The fitness center was very nice as it had free weights and a universal machine. The only thing hotels need to have to call it a fitness center is offer a couple of treadmills. This has much more. The free breakfast was good. We didn't order from the restaurant to I can't comment on that. They do have a pool but we didn't use that either. Without hesitation, this will be our hotel should we ever cruise out of Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Amex, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami