“Sunday Boat Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of American WaterSports

American WaterSports
2560 S Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)
305-856-6559
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 156 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: "Voted Miami's Best" by New Times. American WaterSports is your #1 source for boat rentals, and yacht charters. We have a fleet of brand new 2012 South Wind Boats and Luxury Yachts at guaranteed lowest rates.
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Sunday Boat Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our 2nd time renting a boat from this company. Boats are in good condition and staff is friendly. We enjoyed the day, had a great time and recommend this company for boating rentals.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very satisfied customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Before I start must mention I am NOT an employee,relative or personal friend of American Water
Sports in Coconut Grove Miami. Just a very satisfied customer who feels there are enough sharks
Out there and NOT the ones IN the water I am talking about. after spending very much time searching the internet we finally made our choice,American Water sports in coconut grove Miami.
They answered all my e mails quickly and answered all my questions fully. We booked a 1/2 day 24' boat and decided to hire a Captain. Not only for obvious safety reasons but also for his experience and knowledge of where best to go and see. What a great decision that was. On the day we were met by very cheery friendly staff, very helpful and professional. We DIDN 'T have to pay the required security $3,000 because we hired a boat with Captain. Our costs were the hire of the boat, the fuel(which in our case was $110. Fuel costs vary depends on how many miles you do and the speed) The Captain was $150, and worth every singel cent. Other than that NO
HIDDEN costs. Should my husband or I personally have damaged the boat in any way of course we would have been liable. The boat was very clean, in good condition, looked very luxurious and comfortable. Our Captain Carl was just amazing a sort of Rod Stewart looking guy really cool) many years experience on the water,a walking book of general knowledge, took us to breath taking views of the more famous homes in Miami etc., gave us big thrills and excitement on the open waters and treated us to the best 4 hours we could wish for. NO WAY we could have seen and done all that had we tried to do it on our own even with the GPS. So Carl big big THANK yOU
For the safe awesome boat trip, definitely will book with American Water Sports gain and can put anyones minds at rest if your in doubt. I highly recommend them, and feel that tourists out there need to know cheap or cheaper is NOT always the case. The high standard this company provides may cost a little more but you definetly get what you pay for and much more and hey Wer'e worth it. I wish you all reading this as much fun as we had. It was just awesome. Great value for money.
A very satisfied customer , we will return. Mary-Therese and Peter Schelvis from the Netherlands (Holland).

Houston, Texas
“Boat Rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent. Boat was in great shape. Lots of wonderful places to get to in the boat. Employees were great, helpful, honest, good people. I will be using them any time I go to Miami.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Our boat was really great .... The team is amazing ... Very knowledgable and very flexible ... Don't look something else .... American water sports is the one

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm not a big reviewer but we had a great time and they asked us if we could post our pictures on here so here I am. Everything went very smooth and we got some great shots. Casi checked us in and Justin gave the instruction. He was very thorough about making sure we knew what we needed to know. The boat had a GPS and depth finder so there weren't any major concerns. Just watch out for other boaters while you're out there. They really fly through the slow speed zones.

Visited May 2013