My room was amazing - spacious, beautiful, clean, top quality and well furnished. It had a huge flat screen TV, large desk, computer in the room (very handy, but slow internet), floor to ceiling window the width of the room with a beautiful view of the water, turn down service including fresh ice, chocolate, etc., amazing bathroom with a flat screen TV built into the mirror, separate marble shower and tub, nice large marble counter, thick towels, good quality soap and shampoo, etc. I would have rated this hotel a "5", except when I called the front desk for a wake up call, they never answered the phone. I was on hold for about five minutes then I gave up. This should never happen at a hotel of this caliber. In fact, I have stayed at MUCH cheaper simple hotels (e.g. Comfort Inn) and they answer the phone immediately. The room also did not have enough lighting. This was a slight annoyance. The lobby was fine but nothing extraordinary. Apparently the hotel also has virtual bowling and golf.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.