WE stayed there for 3 nights before the cruise. Took a cab from the airport ($40+). Very close to the AA arena and the outdoor shopping center with tons of resturants including Bubba Gump were we had our 1st dinner. The hotel is very ultra modern. Big rooms with windows floor to ceiling. Unfortantly a lot of high rises around so the view is a little obstructed. We were on the 30th floor and were able to see the ships turning. The pool is also on the 18th floor or so with super warm water. There is an espresso machine in the room with free espresso coffee (that's why I picked the hotel). We walked around the hotel and to the resturants. We also walked to the port although were told that it can't be done. We did it. We walked to the port crossing the bridge on foot. You won't see any one doing that except people from CA. We saw another family walking as well. After the cruise we walked back across the bridge and took the peoples movers (free) to the main station were we paid $2.00 each to get to the airport. Took (45 min).
Good hotel to stay and very clean and comfortable with big room.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.