this is a very nice hotel located a couple of minutes from brickell and next to the harbor so it has ones of the nicest views you can find in a hotel. the bathroom mirrors of the suites have tv's which is a very cool gadget, it also has very big tv's that you won't find in a common hotel(50 inches iirc). on the other hand, the manager of this hotel is one of the nicest persons I've found in a hotel in my life, he's one of those kind persons that always have a smile and a sincere greeting so any fault you could find in the staff is more than compensated for this guy's willing to help and interest in making your stay a formidable one. the only fault I found at this hotel was an uptight waiter in the bistro but the manager of the restaurant, a very polite and kind Colombian, offered us a dinner as a way of making things right which is going the extra mile so big props to him for it. shamefully we couldn't accept his invitation but nevertheless that's the kind of attention to detail that makes a restaurant great. the food was excellent by the way. The hotel charges like 50 dollars for valet parking and that's the only way of parking there so be prepared. the girls at the concierge level are very, very, very kind too so you can be certain that you will feel at home in the lounge.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.