“Loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Los Altos, California
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is an amazing place to stay in downtown Miami - luxury rooms with floor to ceiling windows, lovely bathrooms with a TV built into the bathroom mirror. We stayed on the 30th floor in Room 3003 which gave us an amazing views of Biscayne Bay. The staff were truly wonderful and went out of the way to help with city tours, restaurants, etc. We would definitely stay here again if staying in downtown Miami.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

High quality business orientated hotel. Well fitted rooms with excellent views but problematic air conditioner that came on and off during the night with a power and noise like a plane taking off.
Fitness facilities were the best I've ever seen in a hotel.
Reception desk staff were professional and friendly.
Next time I'm in Miami on business, I'll come back here.

• Stayed May 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Despite being away from the beaches, its location is excellent for visiting the whole area of ​​Miami.
Our room with 2 queen beds, was very spacious and it is noticed much concern about comfort and design.
The service was very good, from the front desk to the housekeepers and valets.
It is a pity that parking is charged, as it turns out greatly increasing the daily rate. But this was already warned, so we thought it was fair. Worth the tip to call the car 15 minutes before going down to the lobby, by doing so, the timing is perfect.
The bathroom is a dream, with separate shower and bathtub, TV screen in the mirror above the countertop sink, extremely modern materials and updated design.
The view of the bay, that we had on the 26th floor, is spectacular.
We heard a little noise from the machines of the elevators, but this was not a very serious problem, though it should not happen in a hotel of this level.
Certainly I will be staying at this hotel next time in Miami.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My overall experience was very positive. I have stayed in many hotels in Miami, but this was my first time here. When I compare it to the service I have received elsewhere in the past, this Hotel exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful, and spacious on all aspects; from the lobby, to the rooms, to the gym and the spa. This is as good as it gets in Miami. I had a fantastic dinning experience, a very nice spa treatment and got to relax in the pool for a few hours, which to my surprise was pretty quiet and calm (unlike most hotel pools in Miami). Right now, my favorite place to stay!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Gardendale, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel was perfect in every way. I felt safe walking around the area the hotel was in.We didn't eat in the hotel,but ate at market place and in town. My friends couldn't beleive how nice the place was.They still say its the best they have ever stayed at

Room Tip: We stayed on the 35 floor and had a great view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

What can I say, I absolutely love this hotel we have not been back in a couple of years and unlike most hotels the service or has not declined one bit, everything has been kept just the way than when it opened back in 2010! I was upgraded to a corner suite on the 41st floor with beautiful views of the bay which was the highlight of my day, the room was immaculate, just like I remebered. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they took care of everything since the moment we arrived at the hotel, we got a great deal at the SPA since it was "SPA week" and several of thir services were only $50.
My car was always ready when I needed it and everyone was very cortous and professional.
The hotel has several amenities such as a bowling alley ($25 bucks an hour for up to 8 people per line not a bad deal at all!!!) pool table, basketball court, golf academy, 19th floor pool with great views of the bay.
Their concierge room is also open during the weekends (In most full service hotels are only open during the week) featuring complimentary breakfast, light snaks (in the afternoon) and soft drinks throught the day.
Overall a great place to be and very conviniently located. Will definetely return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I came back to this hotel after checking out to collect laundry items I had left. Staff could not locate them and after having me repeat the story 3 times a manager came out and asked me to explain the situation again. I asked him how many times I was going to have to repeat myself, to which he responded with a very rude gesture. I asked if he was giving me attitude. At this point, he walked from behind the desk, charged towards me, and screamed at me to get out of his lobby. He then proceeded to chase me out of the hotel and instructed the valet to call the police if I came back. Management refused to investigate the incident. I am in disbelief that a hotel of such high caliber could be run so poorly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to JW Marriott Marquis Miami? Share your experiences!