I was very impressed by this hotel. As soon as we pulled up to the hotel, we were greeted by the valet and the bellhop who immediately helped us with our luggage. We went to the reservations counter and were greeted by a very professional and friendly young lady (I wish I had asked her name). Since we needed two adjoining rooms for our family of five, she upgraded us to two suites that were adjoining. They were absolutely huge and luxurious. My kids were so excited. The bathrooms were beautiful and very large (you could watch tv in the mirror) and there were large flat screen tv's in every room. Free bottled water, free wi-fi, and an espresso maker too. The pillows were heavenly, (I hate crappy pillows in hotels) and the beds were very comfortable. The pool on the 19th floor was great, it is outdoors and heated to a very comfortable temperature. I had to drag my kids out of it because they didn't want to leave. I saw an indoor tennis court there as well as a bowling alley. I suspect there were other things on the 19th floor, but I didn't have a chance to explore everything. The location is nice, we were walking distance to some fun restaurants where the atmosphere was very lively. I would definitely stay here again if I were to return to Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.