This was our second stay at the JW Marriott Marquis. We purchased tickets to watch the Miami Heat vs LA Lakers game on Sunday Feb 10,2013 at American Airlines Arena and couldn't imagine a better place to stay other than the JW Marriott Marquis hotel. My wife and I traveled with our 9 months old daughter. Prior to arriving to the hotel, I called the JW Marriott Marquis to confirm my reservation and to request a crib or playpen for our little one. I was told that the crib or playpen could not be guaranteed because the hotel was sold out. I was a little disappointed by that news but didn't let it kill my excitement for the weekend ahead. I booked a partial water view room with two double beds because my mother would babysit for us while we attended the game. To my surprise, when we arrived at the hotel to check in around 3:30pm, not only was our room ready but I was told that we were upgraded to a suite and the crib was already in the room. Awesome!! We went upstairs to our room, excuse me I meant our suite, only to find a beautiful suite which could be easily described as a one bedroom condo on the 24th floor. I was totally happy and excited with the room, because it offered enough space for us all. We were offered a little fridge which we greatly accepted. I was a little disappointed that we didn't have a view of the water, but we did have a beautiful view of the miami tower and in a distance, the home of the Miami Heat, AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA. The only disappointment with this room was the bed, we both woke up with back pain because the bed was a little lumpy, but we didn't let that kill our spirits, the JW Marriott Marquis will be our only choice when in Miami. We had an awesome pre-valentine getaway to Miami, great game and better yet, we left the blizzard in New York behind.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.