We stayed here for the first night of our honeymoon after a long flight. It was such an amazing hotel! We were upgraded to a corner room on the 35th floor with a bay view - one word - wow!! We could not believe the views!! Floor to ceiling windows covered two walls of the room. The bed was huge and so comfortable! The bathroom was big and had both a shower cubicle and bath. Double sink and TV built into the mirror! The free wifi was a nice touch. There was a computer desk in the corner and a huge TV in the room. Woke up early the next morning due to jet lag and enjoyed watching a stunning sun rise!
We walked to the Bayside Marketplace (about 15-20 minute walk) for something to eat and there was plenty of choice and it was easy to find.
Would love to come back to this hotel in the future - I would like to stay for at least two nights to make the most of the facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.