Arrived to the hotel with my family (husband and an 18 months old) and saw the drive way was filled with bellmen or valet parkers. Walked into the reception desk, had only one agent. Front Desk agent was alright but did not use guest name nor give us a warm welcome. Check in process was a bit dull. Wanted to check with the Concierge to see where we could go for dinner and front desk agent said the concierge was on break. A bit weird there. But the bellman who was on duty took the initiative to provide more information and carried a causal conversation with me. He tried to make my little boy smile too. Room itself is fairly new but it was in turned down status...melted ice in the ice bucket. Husband loves it alot though since it is contemporary and modern. He even compared the room to Four Seasons Hong Kong. A huge working desk which it was not useful for us since we are family. Had room service and food was alright. Friendly room service server though. The service could have been improved... not sure if it is because the staff there was thinking that they had to work during the holiday?! Anyway, overall experience was good.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.