I stayed here one night for business. I was here around a month ago, and got upgraded to the Beaux Arts. No such luck this time. Lots of excellent features to the room: huge TV with great picture; great room iighting; large and luxurious bathroom; best towels I've ever seen in a hotel; excellent bedding and bed; black out curtains; huge desk/work space; good sound insulation, and good-sized corridor from door to bedroom. No issues at all with the room. Small thing, but I noticed it both times that I checked in. Sort of a low energy lobby; granted, I arrived at midnight. The first time I was there, nobody to open the taxi door. The second time, someone, without asking, wheeled my small bag to the front desk, and wasn't particularly welcoming. Check in was smooth, but the lights are a little dim, and it was just one guy at the desk. Just gives a vibe that this huge luxo-property has one person at the helm during the late hours. In any case, I was impressed by the Beaux Arts and I was impressed by the JW. I know from my previous stay that it has a great pool, but, though I packed my stuff, that wasn't happening this trip, after the late arrival and rough transition from west coast time.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.