“Família Treat” 5 of 5 stars

+1 786-309-4964
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Boats and Yachts from 20 feet to mega-yachts 100 feet plus!We specialize in making sure every guest receives VIP treatment during the voyage and to make every special occasion a time to rememberWe provide Miami Yacht Charters and Powerboat Rentals.Miami Boats for Rent and Yacht Rentals- One Flat Fee Covers all your guests.Golden Yacht Charters - This is what we do, this is all we do, and it just so happens that we do it extraordinarily well. Please see our different adventures and packages and book your next Yacht Charter or Boat with us.
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Família Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This was a perfect Treat for the whole family. Instead of boring birthday presents I decided to give my husband a day off at the sea. The whole family enjoyed the boat trip. We were treat like royal family and everybody had fun. The Marquis 43 is perfect to up to 8 people (more can be a bit crowded). The stewardess was always prompted to spoil us with food, drinks and towels. We even payed for the catering service that was good and very convinient. We just brought the swimsuits and sunglasses. The weather couldn't be more perfect and Miami is the best place in the world for a yathch trip on a sunny day. This is pur second time to deal with GYC and you just needs to pay the bill that is much less then own a boat. The service was quick, we deal everything by email and we enjoyed every second. It worth the price.

Visited April 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“She said "Yes"...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had the wild idea one evening of proposing to my girlfriend, on a speedboat, overlooking Miami, during spring break.
These guys made it happen.

Thanks to their amazing offer on Groupon, I was able to rent a 23 foot powerboat for 4 hours, at a discount price of $380 (plus $2000 deposit as I didn't want a captain).
When I told them that I was planning to propose, they offered to buy me some champagne and flowers, and hide them somewhere on the boat for me.

Sure enough, cunningly hidden under the life jackets, was a bottle of Moët and 12 red roses! It made the proposal that little bit more special and memorable. And even better, they only charged me what they cost!

All in all, after 9 years of being together, I wanted the perfect proposal and I couldn't have done it without the help of these guys. I owe them all a massive thank you.

Highly recommended!

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good service, although my boat had an issue, I called them and provided me with another one right away. The boat that broke down was the Black Glasstron MX. but hey, it happens. I am glad we had an excellent day and amazing time with my friends. I really recommend this company. The best of all, their location is perfect to go around Miami and get the best views of the city

Cologne, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went for a 18`Glasstron boat rental during our stay in Miami Beach in March 2013. We rented the boat before via internet from Germany. It was all very easy. The boat was ready and in a good shape. We went then on a round trip around the bay area. The map they gave us was very helpful and easy to read. The two hour trip was every dollar worth we spend. Next time we rent again...Greetings from Germany.
Volker

Sunderland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Amazing Day out with brilliant service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We used the company for a yacht charter on 12th March on the 46ft cruiser in Miami. The whole day from start to finish was amazing and all 10 guests quoted it as being the highlight of the holiday.

We had 2 hours of thrills on the Jet Skis in the bay area they use for watersports and then a tour of the Miami waterfront line. We took in various celebrity haunts and homes and sa parts of Miami not possible to the normal tourist by car. I would definitely reccommend this.

The Yacht itself was brilliant and very spacious both inside and out.

Jose out captain was very knowledgable of the area as was our hostess rebecca. A huge thank you to them both for great service and hospitality as they both contributed to making it a special day, we cant thank them enough for this.

We were that impressed we were thinking of re-booking Golden yachts on the friday of our holiday but chose againist it in the end to do other excrsions.

All in all a great day and tremendous way to see Miami, and Golden Yacht charters is a must for any visitor to Miami.

Thanks once more to Jose and Rebecca

Visited March 2013

Been to Golden Yacht Charters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Golden Yacht Charters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.