“Good Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Boats and Yachts from 20 feet to mega-yachts 100 feet plus!We specialize in making sure every guest receives VIP treatment during the voyage and to make every special occasion a time to rememberWe provide Miami Yacht Charters and Powerboat Rentals.Miami Boats for Rent and Yacht Rentals- One Flat Fee Covers all your guests.Golden Yacht Charters - This is what we do, this is all we do, and it just so happens that we do it extraordinarily well. Please see our different adventures and packages and book your next Yacht Charter or Boat with us.
Miami, Florida
“Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good service, although my boat had an issue, I called them and provided me with another one right away. The boat that broke down was the Black Glasstron MX. but hey, it happens. I am glad we had an excellent day and amazing time with my friends. I really recommend this company. The best of all, their location is perfect to go around Miami and get the best views of the city

Cologne, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Cool experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went for a 18`Glasstron boat rental during our stay in Miami Beach in March 2013. We rented the boat before via internet from Germany. It was all very easy. The boat was ready and in a good shape. We went then on a round trip around the bay area. The map they gave us was very helpful and easy to read. The two hour trip was every dollar worth we spend. Next time we rent again...Greetings from Germany.
Volker

Sunderland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Day out with brilliant service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We used the company for a yacht charter on 12th March on the 46ft cruiser in Miami. The whole day from start to finish was amazing and all 10 guests quoted it as being the highlight of the holiday.

We had 2 hours of thrills on the Jet Skis in the bay area they use for watersports and then a tour of the Miami waterfront line. We took in various celebrity haunts and homes and sa parts of Miami not possible to the normal tourist by car. I would definitely reccommend this.

The Yacht itself was brilliant and very spacious both inside and out.

Jose out captain was very knowledgable of the area as was our hostess rebecca. A huge thank you to them both for great service and hospitality as they both contributed to making it a special day, we cant thank them enough for this.

We were that impressed we were thinking of re-booking Golden yachts on the friday of our holiday but chose againist it in the end to do other excrsions.

All in all a great day and tremendous way to see Miami, and Golden Yacht charters is a must for any visitor to Miami.

Thanks once more to Jose and Rebecca

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We have not had so much fun in a long time. The trip was excellent, the tour guide was very knowledgable and fun. I am definitely taking the trip again next month.

Long Beach, New York
“Won't use them again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place has the worst costumer service (when there is a problem anyway) I had seen a lot of negative reviews on yelp, but decided to give them a chance and stop in to get my own impression. Everything seemed ok...

I got this boat rental when I had friends in town for two days. I booked through them, they honored the living social deal which was running at the time (I know companies don't end up seeing much money from these deal websites so I always try to book directly). We showed up at 1:30 the time we were to depart and were told that our boat had a problem, we were being upgraded, but the only problem was that the boat wouldn't be ready until about 2. No big deal. Came back at 2, the boat still had not been returned from its original appointment. 3:30 the boat finally was returned, we got out on the water a little before 4....2+ hours of waiting and now the warm part of the day is gone and dark is near......the only thing the company offers to make anything better is giving me credit to come back to use the two hours I didn't use (I don't live there so I don't see that happening, plus I already paid for those hours) and 20% off my fuel. Big woop, the prime time of the day wasted on the dock and they only offer me $14 off fuel??? What a joke.....I thought I was extremely reasonable during this whole interaction and from years in hospitality I'm used to companies working to make their costumers happy, make costumers want to tell others and come back again, make their business not have to use sites like groupon to more people through the door.

Once we were on the water everything was wonderful, our captain was great. I just cannot express enough my disappointment in the lack of resolve for this problem. You would think I'd at least get the fuel comped for the inconvenience, but no, just saw the pending charge on my cc today, guess I wasn't going to get a call to discuss the charge like they said they would.