“Amazing Day out with brilliant service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Boats and Yachts from 20 feet to mega-yachts 100 feet plus!We specialize in making sure every guest receives VIP treatment during the voyage and to make every special occasion a time to rememberWe provide Miami Yacht Charters and Powerboat Rentals.Miami Boats for Rent and Yacht Rentals- One Flat Fee Covers all your guests.Golden Yacht Charters - This is what we do, this is all we do, and it just so happens that we do it extraordinarily well. Please see our different adventures and packages and book your next Yacht Charter or Boat with us.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Day out with brilliant service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We used the company for a yacht charter on 12th March on the 46ft cruiser in Miami. The whole day from start to finish was amazing and all 10 guests quoted it as being the highlight of the holiday.

We had 2 hours of thrills on the Jet Skis in the bay area they use for watersports and then a tour of the Miami waterfront line. We took in various celebrity haunts and homes and sa parts of Miami not possible to the normal tourist by car. I would definitely reccommend this.

The Yacht itself was brilliant and very spacious both inside and out.

Jose out captain was very knowledgable of the area as was our hostess rebecca. A huge thank you to them both for great service and hospitality as they both contributed to making it a special day, we cant thank them enough for this.

We were that impressed we were thinking of re-booking Golden yachts on the friday of our holiday but chose againist it in the end to do other excrsions.

All in all a great day and tremendous way to see Miami, and Golden Yacht charters is a must for any visitor to Miami.

Thanks once more to Jose and Rebecca

Visited March 2013

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We have not had so much fun in a long time. The trip was excellent, the tour guide was very knowledgable and fun. I am definitely taking the trip again next month.

Long Beach, New York
“Won't use them again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place has the worst costumer service (when there is a problem anyway) I had seen a lot of negative reviews on yelp, but decided to give them a chance and stop in to get my own impression. Everything seemed ok...

I got this boat rental when I had friends in town for two days. I booked through them, they honored the living social deal which was running at the time (I know companies don't end up seeing much money from these deal websites so I always try to book directly). We showed up at 1:30 the time we were to depart and were told that our boat had a problem, we were being upgraded, but the only problem was that the boat wouldn't be ready until about 2. No big deal. Came back at 2, the boat still had not been returned from its original appointment. 3:30 the boat finally was returned, we got out on the water a little before 4....2+ hours of waiting and now the warm part of the day is gone and dark is near......the only thing the company offers to make anything better is giving me credit to come back to use the two hours I didn't use (I don't live there so I don't see that happening, plus I already paid for those hours) and 20% off my fuel. Big woop, the prime time of the day wasted on the dock and they only offer me $14 off fuel??? What a joke.....I thought I was extremely reasonable during this whole interaction and from years in hospitality I'm used to companies working to make their costumers happy, make costumers want to tell others and come back again, make their business not have to use sites like groupon to more people through the door.

Once we were on the water everything was wonderful, our captain was great. I just cannot express enough my disappointment in the lack of resolve for this problem. You would think I'd at least get the fuel comped for the inconvenience, but no, just saw the pending charge on my cc today, guess I wasn't going to get a call to discuss the charge like they said they would.

Visited March 2013
Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil
“Very nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

A different view of Miami.
It was possible to visit many islands and see the mansions.
Go around and watch touristic points from bay view. Our childern just loved it.
It was very worthy.
We took a 19 feet boat. The prices arise according the size. It was not necessary bigger than this because the bay water is very calm and safe.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Golden Yacht Charters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Golden Yacht Charters' office and pier are conveniently located at the Miami Beach Marina with free covered parking. They frequently offer a 50% discount on Groupon and similar offers on their website. Intro was friendly and hassle-free and they provided a simple map of the waterways. We went on a four hour trip with two couples on thier 18' Glasstron MX with 115HP for $200 plus tax and fuel. They ask for a $1,000 authorization on your credit card in case something happens; they also offer a $50 propeller insurance. The afternoon we went (Sat 09 Feb 2013) they were fully booked and had no spare boats around which made two other parties and ourselves wait as the boats we reserved were not ready. One hasn't been returned, the outboard motor of another one was leaking oil and petrol and ours was missing a propeller blade. They however managed to quickly change the propeller and off we went. >Marc

Visited February 2013