“Golden Yacht Charters” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 233 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Boats and Yachts from 20 feet to mega-yachts 100 feet plus!We specialize in making sure every guest receives VIP treatment during the voyage and to make every special occasion a time to rememberWe provide Miami Yacht Charters and Powerboat Rentals.Miami Boats for Rent and Yacht Rentals- One Flat Fee Covers all your guests.Golden Yacht Charters - This is what we do, this is all we do, and it just so happens that we do it extraordinarily well. Please see our different adventures and packages and book your next Yacht Charter or Boat with us.
Miami, Florida
“Golden Yacht Charters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Golden Yacht Charters' office and pier are conveniently located at the Miami Beach Marina with free covered parking. They frequently offer a 50% discount on Groupon and similar offers on their website. Intro was friendly and hassle-free and they provided a simple map of the waterways. We went on a four hour trip with two couples on thier 18' Glasstron MX with 115HP for $200 plus tax and fuel. They ask for a $1,000 authorization on your credit card in case something happens; they also offer a $50 propeller insurance. The afternoon we went (Sat 09 Feb 2013) they were fully booked and had no spare boats around which made two other parties and ourselves wait as the boats we reserved were not ready. One hasn't been returned, the outboard motor of another one was leaking oil and petrol and ours was missing a propeller blade. They however managed to quickly change the propeller and off we went. >Marc

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Best part of my Miami trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Golden Yacht Charters is a company that you keep going back to. Came across them on a Groupon deal, and from start to finish this outfitter was professional and courteous and ultra fair with pricing. Rented an 18 footer boat and piloted myself, and from Serena in the office to John helping me plot a course, you could tell that these guys were more interested in customer service and making sure that we had a good time rather than only after getting money out of my pocket. Had a good time cruising down Miami River and also the bay. The location is perfect, as it's right on South Beach and you don't have to leave the island. This was probably the best activity we did the whole time in Miami, and I will definitely be back here to rent again when I return.

Miami, Florida
“Miami By The Bay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

It was a nice pleasant day and my friends from Brazil enjoyed very much the ride; Stillsville, the cruise ships, the Miami river, etc.
I was the one driving the boat, having problems with stearing. I could turn to the right but the left it was very difficult to do so. Four hours like that was not good and dangerous. When we came back I made the coment to the person that received us and he knew the boat's problem. They gave me the boat that was not in a good shape...
The gas charges; completely wrong; $6.20 per gallon!!! I did speak to the manager and then he gave us a small discount of $15 ( $1 per gallon less).
Next time I will use another company.

Visited January 2013
Lovingmiami_18, Manager at Golden Yacht Charters, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Hello Carlos:
I'm so sorry to hear that you had issues with the steering on your boat, some boats don't come with hydraulic steering and can be a bit harder than others, however we are working on changing the steering on the few boats that dont have it to make them better and easier for our customers.
As far as in response to your concern about the high fuel price, unfortunately we are in a private marina and that is the price at the pump, however I would like to offer you 50% off your fuel charge the next time, if you would like to give us another try...We are constantly trying to improve our service and our boats so I appreciate your feedback and would love for you to visit us again for us to change your mind.
new york
12 attraction reviews
“First Class operation with Total Integrity...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We chartered a boat from Golden yachts and happy to report that had quality boats with a great staff to help us enjoy a great day... They had a Great selection of boats, and the staff was able to meet all the needs that we requested.... I would fully recommend them to other friends... Chartering a boat in miami is the best....

Kontich, Belgium
“Boat rental Miami october 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went to Miami for a week from 19 till 26 october 2012, rented a boat (the 24') for an afternoon. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpfull (name was Sara i think, don't really remember) and also the guy explaining the boat was very helpfull, he also gave us a map with an route and interesting places to sea. Maybe a minnor problem was that the radio didn't work and while we were boating we noticed de drivers seat was loose, upon return we notified the maintance guy and he said it he al ready knew. Overall we had a wonderfull time and would certanly rent a boat here again and recommend them to others.

Sincerly Zenn,