“Lots of bites!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Top Gun Fishing Charters

Top Gun Fishing Charters
Crandon Marina, 4000 Crandon Marina, Miami, FL 33149 (Downtown)
+1 305-361-8110
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #18 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami's "Top Gun" in sportfishing. Specializing in fishing charters for beginning and experienced anglers alike. We catch Sailfish, swordfish, tuna, Mahi Mahi and more.
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Lots of bites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a great day of fishing with Captain Nell, Mario and George. While the weather was not perfect (drizzle! ugh!!), our voyage was exciting and successful. Each of us (two couples) had the chance to reel in a nice sized fish. It was our first experience kite fishing - and grabbed a sailfish with that method. The crew was knowledgeable and SO VERY pleasant - and patient with us. :) The boat was comfortable and had a place to get in out of the weather when we needed to. If we fish again in Miami, we'll be doing it again with Top Gun.

Visited February 2013

Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland
“Fantastic time while enjoing fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My second time on board of Capt. Nel and his crew. We had a great time again. Excellent Capt. and first mate took great care of us. We always learn a lot, have a good time and catch some great fish. Most definitely doing it again next time I'm here. Up for deap sea fishing in Miami? You will not regret chartering Top Gun!

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Awesome Captain, Crew and Fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Top Gun took us on an amzaing fishing experience. Kite fishing for sailfish, bottom fishing for grouper and amber jack. Great time. Definitely returning again.

Visited January 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great fishing, Great crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Booked Top Gun while visiting Miami a few months ago. I was specifically interested in kite fishing as I have never done it with more than two rods out. As it turned out the day produced no wind but some how we managed to make it happen. Within minutes of lines out we hooked into a nice sail and as the day progressed caught a number of other species including dolphin and tuna. I cant say enough about Capt Nel and his mate, they were patient and above all else fun to be around. For the price you can't beat these guys, Thanks for a great day hope to see you in the near future, maybe a trip to the islands is in order! Capt. Ethan Frye Chas. S.C.

Visited November 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My 13 yr old son and I were visiting America for the first time and
wished to do some fishing whilst we were there. We had done this before
elsewhere but with little sucess. I explained this to Capt.Nel beforehand and that I feared if we had a similar result in Florida he may never wish to go fishing again!
I need not have have worried. We headed out for some livebait which was great fun in itself
as they came on board fast and furious. We then went after ray, sailfish and even caught a shark.
The most memorable experience however was hooking a blue marlin which i was able to bring alongside the boat after a one and threequarter hour tustle.
i understand they are quite rare in this region and it was only with the skill and patience of the captain at the helm and a few helpful tips from Mario the mate that I was able to lay claim to it.
Overall a great time in great company.

Visited February 2012