“Awesome Captain, Crew and Fishing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Top Gun Fishing Charters

Top Gun Fishing Charters
Crandon Marina, 4000 Crandon Marina, Miami, FL 33149 (Downtown)
+1 305-361-8110
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #18 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami's "Top Gun" in sportfishing. Specializing in fishing charters for beginning and experienced anglers alike. We catch Sailfish, swordfish, tuna, Mahi Mahi and more.
Miami, Florida
“Awesome Captain, Crew and Fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Top Gun took us on an amzaing fishing experience. Kite fishing for sailfish, bottom fishing for grouper and amber jack. Great time. Definitely returning again.

Visited January 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great fishing, Great crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Booked Top Gun while visiting Miami a few months ago. I was specifically interested in kite fishing as I have never done it with more than two rods out. As it turned out the day produced no wind but some how we managed to make it happen. Within minutes of lines out we hooked into a nice sail and as the day progressed caught a number of other species including dolphin and tuna. I cant say enough about Capt Nel and his mate, they were patient and above all else fun to be around. For the price you can't beat these guys, Thanks for a great day hope to see you in the near future, maybe a trip to the islands is in order! Capt. Ethan Frye Chas. S.C.

Visited November 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My 13 yr old son and I were visiting America for the first time and
wished to do some fishing whilst we were there. We had done this before
elsewhere but with little sucess. I explained this to Capt.Nel beforehand and that I feared if we had a similar result in Florida he may never wish to go fishing again!
I need not have have worried. We headed out for some livebait which was great fun in itself
as they came on board fast and furious. We then went after ray, sailfish and even caught a shark.
The most memorable experience however was hooking a blue marlin which i was able to bring alongside the boat after a one and threequarter hour tustle.
i understand they are quite rare in this region and it was only with the skill and patience of the captain at the helm and a few helpful tips from Mario the mate that I was able to lay claim to it.
Overall a great time in great company.

Visited February 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best fishing experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband decided to extend my birthday and took me on a charter fishing trip. I am so glad he chose Top Gun. Captain Nel and First mate Mario were great in making this day special for me and I was very pleased as to the sensitivity and care they provided my husband because of his physical disability. I ended up catching a sailfish and they really encouraged and cheered me on as I struggled to reel it in. They were very personable and professional and I had a blast. So if you decide to go on a fishing charter, then Top Gun is the best way to go. You will not regret it.

San Antonio, Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Capt. Martinez,
I want to thank you for the wonderful fishing trip my granddaughter and I enjoyed with you and your crew. The trip was part of a grandfather / granddaughter weekend that we shared for her 13th birthday, a family tradition that began many years ago when I took her mother and her aunt on a long weekend to a destination of their choosing after they reached their thirteenth birthdays. Not only was the fishing great on our outing but your crew was so attentive and helpful to my granddaughter, who is not an experience fisherman, that she had an absolutely wonderful time that she is still talking about. I may be seeing you again as my other three grandchildren reach their 13th birthdays. Word on a good thing spreads fast.

Leo P