“Excellent Days Fishing with Top Gun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Top Gun Fishing Charters

Top Gun Fishing Charters
Crandon Marina, 4000 Crandon Marina, Miami, FL 33149 (Downtown)
+1 305-361-8110
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 182 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami's "Top Gun" in sportfishing. Specializing in fishing charters for beginning and experienced anglers alike. We catch Sailfish, swordfish, tuna, Mahi Mahi and more.
Surrey
“Excellent Days Fishing with Top Gun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I just wanted to write this article and let anyone interested know what a great time my son Bradley and I had when we went out with Captain Nel with Top-Gun.

From being greeted at the pontoon and introduced to the boat and crew we were made very welcome, our first task of the day was to go some way offshore to catch our own live bait which, with the captain & crews assistance, was achieved, with Bradley catching probably 75% of what was required.

We then proceeded to cruise to deeper waters where, once reached, we drifted over wrecks and coral ledges in search of fish, Bradley found success with this method and caught his first Amber-Jack weighing in at around 35lb, later in the day we trawled and I found success bagging a 50lb Sail Fish that gave an immense fight.

Bradley and I have fished in many locations in our travels and found the Skipper and crew to be very knowledgeable in all methods of fishing, the equipment was top quality and would recommend the charter to anybody considering a fishing charter.

Well done captain Nel keep up your exceptional hard work.

Visited March 2012

“The man can find fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Anyone whom considers fishing for a work event or pleasure needs to experience the "TOP GUN". From an avid intro boarding the boat the to eye of an eagle when tracking fish. Boy was it an experience. Nel Martinez does not skip a beat, when we were not on dolphin we were searching for sailfish. Not to mention the boat is impecable. Thanks for the experience.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Bachelor Party Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My friends and I chose Top Gun Fishing Charters to take us on our deep sea fishing trip for my bachelor party on April 27th. We had an awesome time. I really have nothing but good things to sday about it. The boat was clean and very well presented. The captain and staff were very nice and professional. Two of us were novice, to say the least, but they instructed us on everything we needed to do to land the sailfish and dolphin. During our 4 hour trip, we were fortunate enough to get four dolphin AND four sailfish on the lines. It was definitely a great experience, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. If it happens to be in the Miami/Key Biscayne area, it will be with Top Gun.

Visited April 2012
Miami Beach
“Nice fishing day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

fantastic equipment, professional staff and really successfully! I completely recommend

Visited April 2012
Dalton, Pennsylvania
“great fishing with great fishermen. sailfish galore!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My friend and i went out with capt. Nel and crew the first week of march. we were down for 4 days of fishing, and got blown out by wind. We had one shot at fish on our last day. The wind let up enough to get out and we took advantage of it. Capt Nel and mate mario saved our trip. Despite less than ideal conditions, capt Nel found the fish. The sailfish were practically jumping into the boat.
There is no question i would fish with capt Nel and mario on the top gun again and again.
P.S. second mate paul added some comic relief as well!

Visited March 2012