“Tour of little Havana in July” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #8 of 233 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Tour of little Havana in July”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Walking tour of little Havana with a group of 15 or so people
This tour lets you taste and visit resturants that you would probably never visit
Tour Guide was very good - Not only about the food and background but any question you asked she was able to help with.
Mixed bunch of visitors but all had the "want to know more about havana food syndrome" and by te end of the tour think we had tasted and drunk a good selection.
Started in a small Gallery - Where I returned to buy a painting and also visited a hand rolling Cigar shop and visited the local draught players
Enjoyable 3 hours or so

Visited July 2014

Parkland, Florida
“Awesome foodie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We are locals and our kids bought us this experience as an anniversary gift. Our guide, Richie was entertaining and knowledgeable about the restaurants/folklore/history of the tour. The length of the walk was very welcome to help walk off the yummy food we were filled up with. We would highly recommend the tour and our tour guide!!

Visited July 2014
Melbourne
9 attraction reviews
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was a great tour with our tour guide ( can't remember his name ) who was very knowledgable with local Miami history. Took us to local cafes and got to taste some very tasty South American, Cuban, and Italian dishes, wines and coffee. We had 16-20 people on the tour and our guide remembered everyones names. This is a tour that I highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
“Eating like the locals. Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I finally decided to write a review for the culinary tour I went on last year in June; simply because I can't stop thinking about all the good food! Lol

My friends and I chose the South Beach food tour. Mirka was an awesome guide! She is very knowledgeable about Miami and quite energetic. If you can choose, I highly recommend her as your guide :).

The restaurants that we visited were quite generous with the portion sizes. By the time the tour was half over, quite a few of us were pretty full already. So don't worry about being hungry at the end of the tour!

Even though I kind of told Mirka at the last minute that I don't eat seafood, she promptly notified the restaurants and they were all very accommodating.

Our walking tour was about 2.5-3 hours long so make sure you wear comfy shoes.

All in all, my friends and I enjoyed eating food like the locals. A great way to experience local cuisine and learn about the history at the same time.

“Amazingly Delicious and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We did a private Wynwood Culinary Tour and it was just the best experience. Lots of tasty food and a knowledgable tour guide. Great way to experience a new area and try lots of authentic local restaurants.

Visited June 2014