“Eating like the locals. Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #7 of 233 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
“Eating like the locals. Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I finally decided to write a review for the culinary tour I went on last year in June; simply because I can't stop thinking about all the good food! Lol

My friends and I chose the South Beach food tour. Mirka was an awesome guide! She is very knowledgeable about Miami and quite energetic. If you can choose, I highly recommend her as your guide :).

The restaurants that we visited were quite generous with the portion sizes. By the time the tour was half over, quite a few of us were pretty full already. So don't worry about being hungry at the end of the tour!

Even though I kind of told Mirka at the last minute that I don't eat seafood, she promptly notified the restaurants and they were all very accommodating.

Our walking tour was about 2.5-3 hours long so make sure you wear comfy shoes.

All in all, my friends and I enjoyed eating food like the locals. A great way to experience local cuisine and learn about the history at the same time.

“Amazingly Delicious and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We did a private Wynwood Culinary Tour and it was just the best experience. Lots of tasty food and a knowledgable tour guide. Great way to experience a new area and try lots of authentic local restaurants.

Visited June 2014
Calgary
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Pretty much everything everyone has said is true. Highly recommended. Good overview of South Beach as well.

Visited May 2014
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I went on this tour and really enjoyed our experience. We were able to see a large variety of local bakeries, hotels, history, and food in a short amount of time. We also had the opportunity to take down the names of the places to go back later if we wanted more time at a particular location. Do this tour early in your trip so that you have time to go back later if desired. The tour guide was funny and informative. I think that you will have a good time if you are a foodie, and/or a significant other of a foodie. Make sure to try to Cuban coffee on the trip. It is strong, but it is goooooodddd.

Visited May 2014
Oakland, California
“Little Havana Food Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Mirka gave a fabulous tour. She was very engaging and welcoming and so very knowledgeable about the area, culture, music and of course the food. Not too many people and quite a variety of food choices to sample. An added bonus on our tour was Mirka's mother joining; she was sweet and so very proud of her daughter doing such a terrific job. Would definitely take another of these tours next time in Miami.

Visited March 2014