“Great South Beach Food Tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #1 of 7 Food & Drink in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
“Great South Beach Food Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was a great culinary tour of South Beach. I thought we hit some really great local places with delicious food! I would definitely recommend it!

Miami Beach, Florida
“History, Culture, Great Food, Friendly-Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Miami Culinary Tours was an excellent experience from beginning to end. Our guide Mirka Roch Harris was educated on the city of Miami Beach and the culture & history of every stop we made, including the places we passed along the way. She was also very friendly, serviceable & was constantly on the look-out for everyone on the tour (i.e. keeping the group together & on-alert for any disturbances or cars passing). The 6 places we stopped at offered fantastic food & drink & as a local, I found 3 brand new places to visit again. I would highly recommend this company & I can't wait to try their other tours.

“Excellent tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The tour guide was very knowledgable and extreme attending to all the questions. The restaurants was great and the food was delicious !!!

Miami Beach, FL
3 attraction reviews
“I even learned as a local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The high ratings are well deserved. Mirka is a very knowledgable guide -- she's done a lot of home work and she's absolutely accurate. And we tried several places new to me and I've lived here 18+ years.

Highly recommended without hesitation!

Tsawwassen, Canada
“Wonderful gems!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Thanks to Trip Advisor my husband and I gave the Miami Culinary tour a try and we were not disappointed! Mirka was a wealth of information about the food and the area and she made each stop interesting. We want to go back to each stop. If you are ever in Miami make this tour part of your plans!