“SOBE Food Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Miami
“SOBE Food Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a great time being a tourist in my own City and was able to meet people who shared an interest in food. Tour was well organized, restaurants were average but it was great to be able to go around and try several options. I went on a 6pm weekday tour which was great because we were able to take advantage of a couple happy hour drink specials (to compliment the tasty food on the tour!) The best part of the tour was our guide Mirka! She was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating & entertaining!

Baltimore, Maryland
“*Dont miss out,DO thee Miami Food Tour* u will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My love and I met up in Miami,before we went I researched the tour and I thought it would be a cool experience. On our 2nd day there we did the tour. We only had 1 other couple so our group was super small yet left more room to be interactive. Mirka was our guide and she was enthusiastic and very friendly. She showed us some of the best hotels and awesome views and took us to hot eating spot you wont forget. You will most likely re visit these spots.My fiance and I loved the charlotte bakery chicken empanadas with that special sauce.Yumm and we loved Serafina Dream Italian pasta. DO try the guava pastries,they are delish. This was def a great experience and we 100% recommend everyone to try it!. Only complaint I have is the heat, but of course that was out of my control.

Guelph, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“The best first step in Miami beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you gonna spend at least 3 days vacation on Miami beach, the worth thing to know is to recognize some historical area and so the impressive food. You will realize that there are so many restaurants in Miami beach, but how can you know which restaurant is good and which one that you like. I recommended you to do a food trial with the food tour first to try several feature of food surrounded in Miami beach. Then after you realized which one is the most suited you, you can ask the guide tour to recommend you more places that will really impress you! Believed me you don't want to waste you time to find one that you like or experience some expensive price that doesn't worth to try.

Houston, Texas
“Miami Beach Walking Food Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent tour, well worth doing! Anna was wonderful! Go hungry because at some of the places you get more than a bite of food.

chesterfield
6 attraction reviews
“A Miami Beach must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I had originally booked this trip for our first night in Miami but unfortunately it was cancelled. If you are on holiday then I would urge you to do it early on but if you cannot then don't let that put you off as this is a super tour.

Our guide Anna was great and we had some lovely people on our tour with us. Anna new lots about the area, the restaurants we visited and the food we ate. All the food was tasty and the lychee martini we drank in Cha Cha Roosters was divine. Miami Beach is not only Ocean Drive there are wonderful eateries there and this tour opens your eyes up to them. I highly recommend you book it, you will NOT be disappointed.