“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am from South Flroida and have been to Miami a number of times, but this tour was so amazing to me! I felt like I has visiting a different city. I loved it so much, I bought the tour for my in-laws.

I highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012

Durham, North Carolina
“The best attraction in Miami!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My mom and I went to Miami for the first time and had to do a tour. Miami Culinary tours were field with culture and amazing views and a sassy tour guied that told stories that made experiencing the food even better. If you do nothing else in Miami, you have to do a food tour with Miami Culinary Tours. You'll get your money's worth with in the first two locations. Absolutely fantastic.

Miami
“Miami Culinary Tours is Tasty, Educational, and FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Miami Culinary Tours was a great experience for my family and me! As Miami locals we think we know about our fantastic town, but Grace our tour guide shared tidbits of information and food about Miami Beach and our melting pot of cultures that left me excited to hear more. She was objective in picking the restaurants and knew where to get the "best of the best." Her recommendations were right on track for the fellow foodies on this tour! I can't wait to try the Little Havana tour next!

Plano, Texas
“A must-do in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Tour guide was knowledgable, friendly and enthusiastic. Lots of great food. I recommend doing this your first day in Miami so you will have great food for the rest of the visit.I enjoyed the lunch tour, looking forward to the dinner tour next time.

Princeton
“Loved the Miami Culinary tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was the most fun I had on my vacation. I am a foodie, so this was right up my alley. We walked through South Beach getting bites of food at a variety of types of restaurants. We started out with a drink of beer and cream soda with empanadas, and finished with fresh home made Italian gelato. Other delicacies included Cuban coffee, tuna taratre, gazpacho, rugelah, spring rolls, bubble tea, another vodka and ginger drink and other great bites throughout South Beach. I wish I had taken the Little Havanna Tour as well. The guide was enthusiastic and knowledgeable about food and the history of the art deco builings were we passing by. All In all I would definitely recommend this tour and hope to take other similar tours in my travels.