“Beautiful place! Great location! Everything you could ask for!”” 5 of 5 stars

You added Fortuna House Apartments to your Saves list
Fortuna House Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   432 NE 26 Street, Miami, FL 33137   |
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
“Beautiful place! Great location! Everything you could ask for!””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I highly recommend the Fortuna House for anyone who's looking for a place to stay in Miami. These are beautifully furnished and very clean apartments. It definitely met my expectations, probably exceeded it actually. The pictures that I had seen before moving in were very nice (and usually, places have much nicer pictures than the actual place) but these pictures showed the unit exactly the way it was. I felt very safe living here. Parking was free and super simple. The landlord is very nice and responsive. Internet and cable were included and there is a laundry room on the first floor. There are many good restaurants within walking distance and Bayside Shops is just down the street. Very prime location to live in. I really have no complaints and will definitely be coming back here when I come to Miami again next time.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

A guest for several weeks recently while in transition. Driving up you immediately appreciate the charm of the property. The comforts of an apartment with the added bonus of being convenient to everything you need - local transportation, restaurants, stores. Management is excellent. Well maintained. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks while in transition for housing. I had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. The room was very clean, and it felt like my own apartment.

Groundskeeper is a very sweet older hispanic woman who never fails to greet you.

Location is excellent. NE 26th Street has an eclectic mix residents and has a true Miami feel. Publix is a relatively short walk, and there are several restaurants close by. Street parking is available.

Room Tip: Ask to see all available rooms, they will show you.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

first time in this place and I feel like being in my own home, I love it, very well located and central to everything is kept very clean, the service of booking very excellent. Thanks to the staff for giving me confidence and security, plus it has a unique design, recommended...

Room Tip: the Fortuna House excellent place to stay
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed here last year for 5 nights while visiting our son who had rented an apartment for 4 months at the Fortuna House . This time we came for a weekend before a cruise to the Bahamas. The Port of Miami is only a few blocks away so it was a convenient spot and we knew from our experience last year that we would be happy. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen useful.We had a relaxing visit again,it's a quiet place. Our son had also raved about his experience there. We were happy to return to a familiar place & were greeted with open arms!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I flew into Miami and had to find a 3 week rental fast. The Fortuna House was on my list of places to visit. I have to say whoever decorated this place did a great job. They showed me 8 rooms. All were a little different but relatively the same size and all equally nice. I got into the unit right away, had a great stay, and found it to be a real winner at a great price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Coral Gables, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place is not as advertised, rooms don't look like in the pictures. My advice is visit the place, look at the neighborhood specially at night and if you feel comfortable then stay. Good luck finding a parking space. The reason why I did stay was because I was not going to get my money back, I learned my lesson and since this awful experience I only stay in places where I can get full refund.

Room Tip: Dont give money in advance.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
fortunaapts, Manager at Fortuna House Apartments, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We keep all of our photos online current and make sure that the rooms appear exactly as advertised. We show our units daily from 11 am to 7 pm. No appointment is necessary. Because we are not a hotel, we are an apartment rental, our cancellation policy does not allow same -day cancellation. We have a 14 day cancellation policy and our policy is clearly listed on our website and all online booking sites that you find us on.

Been to Fortuna House Apartments? Share your experiences!