“"Awesome accomodations and great location"” 5 of 5 stars

You added Fortuna House Apartments to your Saves list
Fortuna House Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   432 NE 26 Street, Miami, FL 33137   |
Miami, Florida
“"Awesome accomodations and great location"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked an apartment at the Fortuna House for my brother who was doing an internship in Miami. He is a med student in NY & was doing a rotation at Jackson Memorial Hospital and needed a place to stay nearby. I toured the property before booking and was really impressed .I saw 4 rooms, which looked just like the pictures on the fortunahouse website. The place was really clean and awesomely decorated.This also was the most reasonably priced apartment I could find in downtown Miami. There was a limited selection of furnished housing. My brother had a great experience there and we stayed with him for a weekend to go to South Beach and did some downtown shopping & clubbing. It was close to everything & parking was great. The onsite housekeeper took care of my brother and treated him like family. The manager was really attentive to all of our needs from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I came across the Fortuna House by chance. The service and hospitality my friend and I received for our one week stay was unbelievable, I’m still in awe. Upon arrival we were greeted by a wonderful lady who gave us the option of which room we'd like to stay in, even the residents already there were welcoming. The rooms were well kept, very modern, and bright. We couldn't have picked a more perfect location. It was close to all the places we wanted to go (grocery stores, restaurants, downtown Miami etc.) It was such a convenience to have housekeeping available as well as management keeping in touch to make sure were doing well (you can't get any better than that). My friend and I have already decided that this is the place to stay when we come back to Florida.

Juliet and Camille

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The room was very clean, no odors, ac worked like it should, Flatscreen TV worked, lights no problem, bathroom was spotless, toilet worked, the shower worked properly (water got hot quickly). I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The price I paid was $145 per night and I think I got way more for the price I paid. The apartment was double the size of any hotel room and had a full kitchen. There were 4 of us so it was nice not feeling cramped in a tiny hotel room. Granted the bathroom was on the small side but clean. This was my first vacation rental and I think its the way to go. You get much more for your money.The location was great, we were staying there because we were going to the American Airlines Arena for a show and it was walkable. We also had some friends staying on South Beach and wanted to be close to them too. We got over there in 7 minutes.I didn’t take advantage of all the amenities: Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stove, Free wireless internet, Iron and full size ironing board, On site laundry, Dining and cooking utensils. The parking is free, which was an added plus. The area was nice and we felt safe. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Our experience at Fortuna House was absolutely fantastic. We arrived to a very clean and well-kept building where we were greeted with an incredibly sweet lady who showed us several suites, allowing us to pick which one we preferred. The building was kept in excellent shape, cleaned daily, and very safe. The manager was readily available, and very helpful with any questions we had. All matters were addressed immediately. The kitchen and bathroom were well-equipped and well-maintained. The images on the website were a good representation of the modern and stylish room designs. The neighborhood was very safe and was close to many stores, and only a 10 minute drive to the beach. Finding parking was also a breeze. I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: You should have a choice of 3-4 rooms before you move in.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had to relocate to Miami on short notice for work, and needed a temp apt while I searched for something permanent. Fortuna House was perfect - the location is great, only 5 mins drive from downtown. Easy street parking. Groceries, restaurants, etc. all less than a mile away. Units are clean and modern, housekeeper always on site, and management available seemingly 24/7. Very quiet, never heard a peep from other tenants and always felt safe!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Fortuna House was a great place to stay. I stayed there for four nights in early August. The manager was a great help in getting everything reserved and the housekeeper made sure our room had everything we needed. Parking is easy and located right in front of the building. It was a very secure and quiet place. Everything is close by; restaurants, bars, the beach, parks, grocery stores, shopping.. I would highly recommend this place to everyone vacationing to Miami.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I relocated to Miami for a new job and stayed at the Fortuna House for just over two months. The apartments are exceptionally well run, clean, with all the amenities you'll need. It was easy for me to get in touch with the managers any time I had a question and I was answered within minutes. The location is great and close to everything (grocery, restaurants, beaches, airport etc). I didn't have a car for two weeks and was able to walk, bike, or take the city bus to most places. I'm so happy to have made the choice to stay here while I searched for a permanent home. I highly recommend that you stay if you are considering it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Fortuna House Apartments? Share your experiences!