“A lot of fun! One of the highlights of my vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thriller Boat Tour

Thriller Boat Tour
401 Biscayne Blvd., Bayside Market Place, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
+1 305-371-3278
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 233 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Sit back and hold on while on our 45 minute tour which takes you through the beautiful waters of Miami & out into the Atlantic Ocean to view South Beach at speeds of est 50MPH - Use promo code - TRIP to get $10 off for the month of September & October.
Bath, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun! One of the highlights of my vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I knew I wanted to take a boat ride around Miami but was worried that some of the regular boat tours would be overly long and a little bit boring! I'd already done the hop off - hop on bus so didn't really want another long narrative about Downtown. I wasn't expecting too much to be honest, I thought the tickets were quite expensive for 45 mins but the reviews were good on trip advisor so I figured it couldn't be too bad.

I'd never been in a speedboat before and never saw the fascination but now I do!! It was a beautiful hot day with blue skies and it just felt really relaxing to be speeding around the bay. The music is super loud (they played Michael Jackson's thriller to begin with which I though was a lot of fun) - I thought this might bother me but it really didn't. The drivers were great and took fun pictures of everyone on the boat with our own cameras which I really liked. I have some fantastic pictures of our trip now so thanks very much for that if you're reading this!

I was concerned we'd get wet so bought ponchos but as we were near the front we only had a few splashes - no one came off looking drenched as far as I could see. We went past downtown which looks stunning, past the cargo ships and docks and then went to nose at famous peoples houses on Millionaire's Row. We saw Carmen Electra's house and boat, Ricky Martin's, JLO's, Rosie O' Donnell's and Gloria Estefan's houses among others. I'm pretty sure Ricky doesn't appreciate the boat going past his house everyday blasting "Livin La Vida Loca" lol!!

We were supposed to go out on the ocean but the crew deemed it too dangerous as it was very choppy so we went around the bay a bit more, I didn't mind at all, we still had a blast! I really didn't expect this to be so fun or that it would be a highlight of my 2 week vacation but I was very pleasantly surprised!

Visited October 2013

Calgary
5 attraction reviews
“Thrill Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I recently went on the the Thriller boat tour and had a great time. I went on the last tour which left at 6:45pm. The sun sets about 7 in October so it made for beautifully coloured skies in my photographs. The ride is fast & exciting but we also slowed down at Star Island so that we could have a good look at some of the houses of the rich & famous who lived there (or at least owned houses there). We also slowed down at the end of the ride when we returned and it provided us with some great views of downtown Miami. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Visited October 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
“FAST and FURIOUS THRILLER RIDE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I LOVED this boat ride. You get to see may celebrity mansions, and downtown Miami.The ride can be very fast at times with twists and turns! Sit on the right towards the front or you will get soaked! Sit in the back and you will get drenched! Before the ride they take your photo and you can purchase your memory after the ride in a cool memory folder. I have some great photos but I am on my work computer : (

Visited July 2013
Rochford, United Kingdom
“Best boat trip ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is one of the best boat trips I have ever done! I would definately recommend this trip if you are staying in Miami. The drivers made it really fun & explained all the stars homes really well. Even better when they take a picture of you with your own camera & let you sit up front in the drivers seat! I did not stop smiling & laughing on this boat ride even to the point where we got completely soaked on the way back into the marina! A very fast & awesome fun experience.

Visited September 2013
Calexico, California
“Speed :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome tour! Star island & into the Atlantic Ocean.... Wish could have been a longer trip!!! We got to see the sunset behind the city buildings, great view for pictures.... AWESOME experience!!

Visited September 2013