“Fast and fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thriller Boat Tour

Thriller Boat Tour
401 Biscayne Blvd., Bayside Market Place, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305 373 7001
Attraction Details
San Diego, CA
“Fast and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Saw this business on a CNN segment about successful small businesses. My in-laws live in Miami and we are there often but had never heard of it. I booked the tour online which saved me $3 per person. I was concerned about the Bayside Market location which is as cheesy and touristy as it gets. The tour was excellent. The guide was funny and the ride really was a thriller. My 10 year old loved it. I saw some reviews that it was too short, but we were happy with the 45 minute time. It didn't take up too much of our day. We will do it again in the future.

Suisse
8 attraction reviews
“Nice feeling, too short”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We experienced this boat trip as we wanted to get great sensation of the Miami Vice type of experience and at the same time, see South Beach and star houses. We did but I thought that the visit to star islands was too short. Otherwise, very nice atmosphere and great feeling.

Visited November 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fun, short, speedboat ride through Miami bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We purchased a groupon which was half price and included a picture. The ride was fast and the guide was funny and pointed out some interesting sights in the bay. Music was also very lively.
I would take visiting family on the ride again.

Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“Is not what you might hope for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Wanted to fly across water at amazing speeds but instead got a tour of rich peoples homes. Not what we signed up for. When asked about going fast was told other boat in shop. We were on the advertised Thriller boat! They beg for tips which is a big turnoff. Actually walk through boat with bucket to collect. They could leave tip bucket at exit and tney may have gotten some!

New Jersey
23 attraction reviews
“Lives up to all the great reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Its expensive, so we checked out the reviews first, and then we booked it. It was great fun. Really fast and a different experience from the traditional slow boat tours. We always try to get out on the water when we're on vacation and this was our first speedboat experience. It won't be our last! I looked for a Groupon, but no luck for us. Even at full price, I still thought it was worth it and that's saying a lot for me!

Visited October 2012