“Fun, short, speedboat ride through Miami bay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thriller Boat Tour

Thriller Boat Tour
401 Biscayne Blvd., Bayside Market Place, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305 373 7001
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 179 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fun, short, speedboat ride through Miami bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We purchased a groupon which was half price and included a picture. The ride was fast and the guide was funny and pointed out some interesting sights in the bay. Music was also very lively.
I would take visiting family on the ride again.

Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“Is not what you might hope for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Wanted to fly across water at amazing speeds but instead got a tour of rich peoples homes. Not what we signed up for. When asked about going fast was told other boat in shop. We were on the advertised Thriller boat! They beg for tips which is a big turnoff. Actually walk through boat with bucket to collect. They could leave tip bucket at exit and tney may have gotten some!

New Jersey
23 attraction reviews
“Lives up to all the great reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Its expensive, so we checked out the reviews first, and then we booked it. It was great fun. Really fast and a different experience from the traditional slow boat tours. We always try to get out on the water when we're on vacation and this was our first speedboat experience. It won't be our last! I looked for a Groupon, but no luck for us. Even at full price, I still thought it was worth it and that's saying a lot for me!

Visited October 2012
“Thrill of a lifetime!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Took my idea of speedboat to another level. Tour starts off pretty normal showing you a beautiful view of the pier, however once your out in the ocean prepare for a ride. This is not a leisure stroll on the banks of miami. Hitting every wave at what seemed like max speed had my heart jumping out of my chest or more like me bouncing up from my seat. If your adventurous and an adrenaline junky then this ride is for you. It's pretty awesome and the tour guides are super cool(wish I could remember their names). After the ride they give you time to get your heart rate in check taking you on a tour to see celebrity homes mostly. This was probably the craziest thing I have ever done and I have to say overall I enjoyed it. Next time however I will take into account the name "thriller" lol

6 attraction reviews
“Homes of the stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This boat tour leaves Bayside Marketplace, this speed boat tour was breath-taking. The guide gives great detail to which famous star lives in each home. They give you time to take plenty of pictures. They use your camera to take your picture behind the speed boat wheel during the tour. Speed boat reached fast speeds, leave your hats and wigs at home!!!

Visited February 2012