“Great Stay at this Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Moderna Miami

Save Saved
You added Casa Moderna Miami to your Saves list
Casa Moderna Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Tempo Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #18 of 131 hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Great Stay at this Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a great Hotel and for the price it is definitely an excellent deal. The rooms are big with amazing views and very comfortable bathrooms and closets. We stayed in one of the "smaller" rooms which was not small at all and had a great terrace.

This hotel has great amenities and the staff is very friendly and willing to assist you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth B, Public Relations Manager at Casa Moderna Miami, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay here with us. Being a new boutique hotel the design was to provide our guests with large spacious rooms with our smallest room category still providing over 500 square feet and we are glad you were able to experience this. We hope you visit with us again in the near future and if we can help with anything please contact us at concierge@casamodernamiami.com

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and normally would not write a reviews but felt compelled because I have had such a great experience both times. I travel a lot for business was looking something different than big brand hotels the casa was awesome. The first time I saw the Miami Heat play, right across the street! This past time I was in town for a week had meetings all over town very busy week, the property was clean, stylish, great views and felt like home, very comfortable. The location worked great you jump on the causeway and you are at South Beach easy access to anywhere in Miami located right down town, perfect I will be back.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review. You hit on everything we stand for “clean, stylish, great views and felt like home” is truly what we want all travels to know about us. We look forward to your return visit and if we can help with anything please contact us at concierge@casamodernamiami.com
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The location is great if you're going to any events downtown. They charge daily for valet parking and have no shuttle to the beach, the cab rides start to add up. The rooms are beautiful, the views are ok. The staff at the from desk weren't very knowledgable about what was in the vicinity, the pool is great.

• Stayed August 2012
Being right across the street from the American Airlines Arena does make Casa Moderna a perfect spot to stay during their events but we are sorry to hear that you didn’t feel this way when an event was not taking place. Thank you for bringing to our attention that you didn’t feel our staff was knowledgeable of the area and we will be sure to provide them with all the appropriate materials to ensure they are equipped to answer all questions to provide the outstanding customer service we hold our standards to. If we can help with anything please contact us at concierge@casamodernamiami.com
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Recently spent the weekend in Casa Moderna.
My hotel was room was fabulous... The beds are soooooo comfortable and the pillows are divine! and the overall service was great! Had a wonderful facial. My facialist was very attentive and very knowledgeable. The mini bar is pretty stocked up :)
If you are staying in Miami Casa Moderna is the place to stay.

Room Tip: The suite if you can. Its like home away from home.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great hotel, great staff, and very accommodating! We won't stay anywhere else in Miami! We called the hotel on a Saturday night and requested Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Without a second thought they had them when we returned from our day out at South Beach!

Room Tip: King Suite is the best!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth B, Public Relations Manager at Casa Moderna Miami, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Casa Moderna. We take pride in being able to offer personalized service to all guests being a true boutique hotel and we are glad you were able to take advantage of this. To not "stay anywhere else in Miami" is the best compliment we could ever ask for. We look forward to your next visit and if we can help with anything please contact us as concierge@casamodernamiami.com
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Casa Moderna is centrally located for access to anywhere in Miami. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The gym is excellent, as is the lap pool. The views are unbelievable. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. It's the only place I will stay when I go to Miami, which is quite frequently.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. Pick any room ending in 07.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Public Relations Manager at Casa Moderna Miami, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
We are so honored to hear that Casa Moderna is the only place you will stay while in Miami. We very much look forward to being your home away from home while traveling. If we can help with anything please contact us at concierge@casamodernamiami.com
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I randomly found casa moderna when I was searching for a last minute trip to Miami for birthday celebration. I loved it when I saw it online and loved it even more when I arrived. It's beautiful and the location was great. The room was beautiful and clean. I loved the modern and contemporary appeal and decor. I did not want to leave. Everything about casa moderna was very nice, clean, and quiet. I was disappointed after my check out to get back home and find charges to my credit card for usage of items in the mini bar that I never used. It was a couple of days of going back and forth and not receiving calls back regarding this investigation so that I could get my money refunded. I finally said enough was enough and spoke with Brian and he took care of everything after explanation. Despite that incident I would stay there again but I don’t think I will be accepting any keys to the mini bar next time.

Room Tip: Biscayne suite
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for giving us such a great review and for celebrating your birthday with us, to not want to leave is exactly how we want all of our guests to feel. We apologize for the mishap with the mini-bar and to hear that you weren’t given a proper response time is something we will look into to be sure all associates are aware of proper procedures to ensure this will not happen again. To hear the Brian was able to resolve everything for you comes as no surprise to us, we look forward to your return and if we can help with anything please contact us at concierge@casamodernamiami.com

Been to Casa Moderna Miami? Share your experiences!