“Breathtaking!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Icon Brickell
485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
305 503 0369
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful experience this was. I booked a massage for a Monday and had the whole place to myself. The locker rooms were fabulous. They had plunge pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and a juice bar. The service was impecable. Marcelino was my massage therapist and he was awesome. I would love to plan a whole weekend around this spa. Can't recommend it enough.

Visited January 2011

Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Was in Miami with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. The ladies decided to spend an afternoon at the Viceroy getting massages and lounging. A one hour massage was $115, and that gave access to the spa facilities all day, which included plunge pools/jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and the outdoor roof deck pools. The place was amazing with sweeping views of Miami Beach from the 15th floor. My masseuse was Luis - highly recommended. An amazing deep tissue massage. Once the sun set we headed up to the bar on the 50th floor. Gorgeous. At this price, I felt this spa day was an excellent value in an otherwise very expensive city. When it comes to going out in Miami, $115 doesn't get you much. But here, it got me one of the most relaxing and elegant days ever.

Been to Spa at Icon Brickell? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Spa at Icon Brickell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.