“Don't Go!!” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Icon Brickell
485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
305 503 0369
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 178 activities in Miami
Miami, Florida, United States
“Don't Go!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Just wanted to let you know about an experience that I had at Icon Brickell
tonight. I will try to make it short. I am a professional here in south Florida.
I have lived in south Florida most of my life.I was just appreciating
the beauty of the area and how finally the downtown area is getting some
character . I was blown away in the treatment that a friend of mine experienced
at Icon Brickell. She passed out while waiting in line to go into a lounge. She was
carried into the lobby. I asked the person who I thought was a clerk if he
could help and get her a cup of water. I was shocked at his response. He looked
at me and said . If this girl is gonna throw up, get her outside. I was
astonished. Mind u! We are not a group of teenagers or hooligans looking types.
Not that it should matter but We are all over
the age of 40professionals and very sober. I asked him why would he
responde this way especially since he could see that someone is obviously in distress. He
stuttered and said I just don’t want anyone to throw up and it would cost her. I reminded him that
this is a human and not an animal sitting in front of him. He then told me that
he was Robert polido. The director of the place. I quickly got my car . Picked
up my friends and took off.

I was reminded again!! Why I don’t go to that area and stay mostly in Aventura
and in Broward county. The dogs in the grove got better treatment then my sick
friend in that place.

Visited January 2012

Chicago, Ilinois
8 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful experience this was. I booked a massage for a Monday and had the whole place to myself. The locker rooms were fabulous. They had plunge pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and a juice bar. The service was impecable. Marcelino was my massage therapist and he was awesome. I would love to plan a whole weekend around this spa. Can't recommend it enough.

Visited January 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
“Best way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Was in Miami with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. The ladies decided to spend an afternoon at the Viceroy getting massages and lounging. A one hour massage was $115, and that gave access to the spa facilities all day, which included plunge pools/jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and the outdoor roof deck pools. The place was amazing with sweeping views of Miami Beach from the 15th floor. My masseuse was Luis - highly recommended. An amazing deep tissue massage. Once the sun set we headed up to the bar on the 50th floor. Gorgeous. At this price, I felt this spa day was an excellent value in an otherwise very expensive city. When it comes to going out in Miami, $115 doesn't get you much. But here, it got me one of the most relaxing and elegant days ever.

Been to Spa at Icon Brickell? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Spa at Icon Brickell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.