“FUNNN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
“FUNNN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Scott was great tour guide. Really cool guy. Took care of business during the training and made sure we had a great time on the Jet Skis. Very personable! This attraction has eateries right next to the dock with a great scenery.

Merchantville, New Jersey
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

One of the most memorable experiences of my life. It was my first time out in the water and I loved every second of it. Would definitely recommend Miami Jet Ski and our tour guide Eddie who was great !

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Best time in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

this was the best time I had in Miami. tons of fun an great sights, Request Eddie best tour guide I ever had in my life.!!!!

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Scott's the man ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Scott's the man. He let me go as fast as I can and was really cool about the whole experience. The ladies In the office laughed at all my jokes which was nice of them

“Unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Would definitely recommend to any5
one looking for an unforgettable experience! Request Eddie, amazing tourguide!