“Scott your the man !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 234 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Derby, United Kingdom
“Scott your the man !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We did some amazing things during our 2013 vacation including visiting New York for the first time, swimming with dolphins in Orlando for the first time, and all of the Disney stuff which we do each year but nothing can beat this wonderful experience.
My family and i which included our two teenage daughters also visited Miami for the first time on October 21st just for two days and as it had always been my ambition to jet ski i felt there would be no finer place to do this than Miami.
After researching a number of companies i opted for MJS mainly because of the great reviews and their obvious regard for health and safety.
The booking process was a breeze and on our arrival we where greeted by Scott who informed us that he would be our guide.
Scott was a genuinely nice guy who clearly had a great love of the water, his job and life in general lol
His commitment to making our experience truly memorable was amazing and thanks to him i have to say our family had the time of our lives.
I urge anyone who is considering jet skiing in Miami to use Miami Jet Ski, trust me you will not be disappointing.

Munich, Germany
“Great time to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a great time with Scott on the water. Being a small group of only 5 was perfect to use every minute we had.
Thank you Scott..

Miami, Florida
“top service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Scott did an amazing job adapting to both experienced and newbie jet skiers.

Thanks for the ride and the fun!!

See you soon guys
Kind regards
Olivier and the French team

Visited October 2013
20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback!! It truly helps us continue to provide an excellent experience when we hear from our guests. Hope to see you on the water again soon...
New York City, New York
“"A little too much fun!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I haven't been on a jet ski in years so I was pretty anxious about riding one all by myself. I am so happy I decided to take the plunge during my visit to Miami. Scott was my guide and he understood my apprehension. He let me get comfortable in the water and set my own pace. As I got more comfortable on the jet ski, he encouraged me to go faster in increments but made sure I was fine at all times. Before I knew it, I was averaging 50mph and at times I went over 65mph!! As a first time jet skiier, I couldn't have had a better time! I give Scott a lot of credit for being such a great guide and instructor. This experience was so much fun! The only downside was that I should have signed up for a longer tour, I was having so much fun by the end of the hour that I didn't want the tour to be over. I am definitely going back!

Dear Guest,

Reviews like yours is why we do what we do!!! We love people and showing them an AMAZING time while visiting our city. You motivate us with your review to continue to pursue excellence!! Thanks for caring enough to share your experience. Scott will receive a commendation!! We hope to see you again very soon on the water...
Selkirk, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“The Best Way to Explore Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was the most fun I had in Miami and was a great way to see the various islands. Upon arrival you are given a short safety briefing and shown how to drive the jet-ski before you are taken out on the water. Our guide took us past Fisher Island, Star Island, The Port of Miami, and many other places. We were on the water an hour and I highly recommend this activity!

Visited October 2012
Dear Guest,

I happen to agree with you, This is one of the BEST ways to EXPLORE Miami!!! You definitely see it from a different perspective... Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!! We hope to see you again on the water...