“Should have gone longer!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #20 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Should have gone longer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I had the absolute best time with our guide Scott. After he got us all up to speed with safety and orientation, he took us out for a fantastic ride! We were meeting friends nearby and only went for 30 min - huge mistake! We're getting 2 hours next time for sure. Thanks Scott!!

Visited August 2013
20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

You have no idea how often we hear those words!!! LOL. Thanks for the encouragement and I will make sure Scott gets a commendation for another great review!! We hope to see you again on the 2hr Dolphin safari. Until then take care...

Sydney, Australia
37 attraction reviews
“Awesome ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Despite poor weather we really enjoyed the tour, the views were great and we got close to some of the cruise ships. we were able to go at our own pace and have a bit of fun without too much fuss. Got up close to some famous Bayside properties. I am a big Heat fan from Australia so loved that I could get close to the American Airlines Arena get some great photo opportunities.

Visited November 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience from the land down under!! We appreciate the kind words and only wish the weather could have been better for you... Hope to see you again the next time you are in the states. Cheers for now fellow Miami Heat Fan...
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend everyone to experience this Miami jet ski rental to everybody!! It was my daughters sweet 16. Wow they were so safe and attentive!! Making sure everyone was together. Making sure everyone was safe, making stops, instructing us, making sure we knew how to stop, also making sure we were ok!! 5 stars!!! My daughter told me this was the best day of her life!!! All the instructors are professional and definitely know what they are doing!! You rock Miami rentals!! I hope to see you all again. Thank you Eddie, Scott & Steve!!! Thank for a memorable event I will never forgot ya! God bless you all!! From the bottom of heart thank you!! Sincerely Susan

Visited August 2013
“most awesome activity, you feel the adrenaline!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend Miami Jet ski to anyone that is on for a real good time, you can't beat the price!

“It was really nice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

It's really nice and fun thing to do. You will love the training guy. He was really nice and made our trip trip nice

Visited August 2013

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Jet Ski, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later