“Worth every penny” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #21 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had so much fun. We ordered the hour long tour. Me and my husband rode on one ski. It was scary at first. Eddie left us in the dust as he sped off because we were not to comfortable starting off at first lol. But 30 minutes in we were keeping up with him going 95 mph in the water. He cared about safety AND fun and we appreciate that. Our tour consisted of him trying to teach another tour guide(forgot his name sorry) so it got kind of confusing at times trying to listen to them both. We got to swim in the water twice and stopped by and saw some of the most beautiful mansions I have ever seen in my life. We saw other jet ski places while we were in Miami and I have to say this is by far the best one it is worth every penny. They don't make you stay in one boxed area were you have to slow down and turn around its a high speed tour the whole time (just not going under bridges). I recommend using them to enjoy a tour of Miami and you want regret it. It was the most fun I have had in my life. I recommend getting the hour tour. Going more than an hour will burn you out of the fun that would just be too long on the water. Very very fun go do it go do it!!!

Visited June 2013
20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
LOL!! Thank You for the Awesome Review!!! The young man that was training was Scott and he is now fully functional and getting rave reviews from the guests... I had a great time with you guys and I'm so glad to hear it was one of the best experiences of your life, as that is ALWAYS our goal!!! I look forward to seeing you again on the water... Best Regards, Eddie

“Sooo fun! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We did the one hour tour with Eddie and Scott and it was so much fun! They show you how to use the jet skis and make sure you are comfortable before taking off. You get to stop a couple times to take pics, swim, and they take pics of you as well. Showed us different places along the way. Tour guides were really cute too ;) Def book your next trip with Miami Jet Ski rentals!!

Thank You for taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure having you on the water with us!!! I look forward to seeing you again... Best Regards, Eddie
Atlanta, GA
“Awesome ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had an amazing time. We purchased the 1-hour guided tour ($129) and went with a group of 6. The tour guide focused on safety and made sure everyone had fun. If you are looking for jetski or boat rentals, stop looking elsewhere and pick this place.

Visited May 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post that Fantastic review!! Hope you are having a Great time in Atlanta - I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! I look forward to seeing you again on the water...
Best Regards,
Eddie
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I didn't want to spend prom weekend Just on the beach. He decided to take me on a jet-ski, so we decided on the tour. Our tour guide, Ruel, was Great!!! Ever think you'd be STANDING in the middle of the ocean taking pictures? He makes that possible. This tour and my experience was Great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

“Absolutely sensational!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked via groupon, and the whole experience from start to finish is cant be described in words! The service from Haley(the busiest girl in the world) was 1st class. She had us all prepared for our 1 hour Jet Ski session within 20 minutes of arrival! Suited and booted, we headed off with our guide( I forgot his name but a really awesome guy, really funny and genuine legend) along the beautiful coastline. Within 300 metres of riding our Jet ski, we spotted dolphins which made what would've already be an amazing trip, something beyond our wildest expectations. We then cruised/flew past a few amazing homes and sights, stopping along the way to take pictures and swim etc. Our guide kept us upto date with location and also set a really fun pace for you to chase after him. Scary, crazy and fun all rolled into an amazing one hour.

The one thing I will say, and I can probably guess a few people who have left negative comments will have experienced this is, BE ON TIME. You have to understand how busy these guys can get, they run a tight schedule and if your annoyed that you missed your chance because you were 10 mins late, it is your own fault. I only had to watch Haley for 5 minutes to understand the pressure these guys are under, and its not even peak season. While she had everything under control, she can not control you guys being on time, and that is one of the most important factors. It's unpleasant for her, it's unpleasant for you if you miss your slot. BE ON TIME. It's really easy to find, aim for Bayside mall or the American Airline Centre, if you can see any of these then your less than 5 minutes away.
Once again, I cannot rate these guys highly enough, ideal for anyone, reasonably priced and excellent service.
Thanks