“Awesome ride!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 180 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, GA
“Awesome ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had an amazing time. We purchased the 1-hour guided tour ($129) and went with a group of 6. The tour guide focused on safety and made sure everyone had fun. If you are looking for jetski or boat rentals, stop looking elsewhere and pick this place.

Visited May 2013
20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post that Fantastic review!! Hope you are having a Great time in Atlanta - I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! I look forward to seeing you again on the water...
Best Regards,
Eddie

“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I didn't want to spend prom weekend Just on the beach. He decided to take me on a jet-ski, so we decided on the tour. Our tour guide, Ruel, was Great!!! Ever think you'd be STANDING in the middle of the ocean taking pictures? He makes that possible. This tour and my experience was Great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

“Absolutely sensational!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked via groupon, and the whole experience from start to finish is cant be described in words! The service from Haley(the busiest girl in the world) was 1st class. She had us all prepared for our 1 hour Jet Ski session within 20 minutes of arrival! Suited and booted, we headed off with our guide( I forgot his name but a really awesome guy, really funny and genuine legend) along the beautiful coastline. Within 300 metres of riding our Jet ski, we spotted dolphins which made what would've already be an amazing trip, something beyond our wildest expectations. We then cruised/flew past a few amazing homes and sights, stopping along the way to take pictures and swim etc. Our guide kept us upto date with location and also set a really fun pace for you to chase after him. Scary, crazy and fun all rolled into an amazing one hour.

The one thing I will say, and I can probably guess a few people who have left negative comments will have experienced this is, BE ON TIME. You have to understand how busy these guys can get, they run a tight schedule and if your annoyed that you missed your chance because you were 10 mins late, it is your own fault. I only had to watch Haley for 5 minutes to understand the pressure these guys are under, and its not even peak season. While she had everything under control, she can not control you guys being on time, and that is one of the most important factors. It's unpleasant for her, it's unpleasant for you if you miss your slot. BE ON TIME. It's really easy to find, aim for Bayside mall or the American Airline Centre, if you can see any of these then your less than 5 minutes away.
Once again, I cannot rate these guys highly enough, ideal for anyone, reasonably priced and excellent service.
Thanks
Jake and Hattie

DelMarVA
“Had an awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We took the 1-hour tour in the afternoon. It was two of us sharing one jet ski. It so happened that there were no other people on that tour, so it was just us and our guide Steven. We went out to the nearest bridge and to Fisher island. It was pretty much a straight shot, not really a winding tour around islands as we had thought. This was plenty, though - we rode very fast (our guide went faster :) ), and used up most of the hour. It was great to see Miami from the water, and Steven even took pictures of us with his phone and sent them to our email. This is definitely not a leisurely boat ride. Our butts were a bit bruised from bouncing on the waves, our faces were blasted with salt water, and my mouth was very dry from screaming. One hour of this was a great thrill and still felt safe. The two hour tour might be overkill, unless you are a proficient jet ski rider. They have a half-hour ride-in-a-circle option, which I wouldn't recommend because, aside from being boring, riding in a circle seems to be the most prone to falling over :)
Parking was easy and free in a large adjacent lot. The hot showers were very useful to wash the salt off. The Coconut Grove restaurant area is about a 15 minute walk away. If you want to take pictures, make sure you have a waterproof camera which can be securely attached to you. Same goes for glasses. Goggles would have been great to keep the salt water out of our eyes.

pittsburgh
“Great Jet ski experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I called a day ahead and left a message and the company got back to us within minutes. We were under a tight schedule and they couldn't get us the 3 hour individual trip we had wanted on short notice but worked us into a 1.5 hour trip. It was an awesome experience and Steve was great. If we decide to go jet skiing again will definitely come back to these guys.

Visited December 2012

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Jet Ski, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.