“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 234 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an awesome time. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had an awesome tour/tour guide. We even did the Harlem shake at the end which was fun. We were able to see so much. I def recommend doing the 2 hr tour. Great experience :)

New York
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We took this tour in January in a group of 6, it was the 1st time jet skiing for all of us and boy, it was worth every penny of it! It was an amazing experience, Eddie, our tour guide was extremely awesome, and the view was beyond amazing. I think this is the only jetski tour that gets you to all the awesome spots in Miami Beach! I would definitely recommend this service to any tourist or even any local, its a very good price compared to all the other competitions and its worth every penny of it! IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THE PICS THAT WERE TAKEN BY THE TOURGUIDE ON HERE!

Visited January 2013
“The best experience I've had due to location and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My party of 4 and I showed up at 11 am on a beautiful Saturday morning. I was really excited to ride but also understood I was using a groupon so I didn't set my expectations too high.

I expectations were more than exceeded. Just a quick suggestion, you NEED to have Eddie as a tour guide! He accommodated my girlfriend, her two friends, and myself very accordingly. We are in the 24 - 25 yr old range, and he understood that and turned our tour into a party! If you for believe me, we did a harlem shake on monument island!

All though we were having fun, he still managed to create a safe informative environment. I also got a great Miami history lesson from him, and that's a lot coming from me since I've lived here my whole life.

At the end of the tour Eddie popped open a complimentary bottle of champagne with some plastic cups, just the way we like it haha. Another staff member came by and handed us some of his own pastelitos de coco which he bought from a local bakery.

You might think that we have known Eddie And his team for years, but this was just a group of folks who decided to buy a groupon and were blown away.

My whole group was satisfied, and thought that this was worth even the full price.

Eddie if your listening, we'll be back man and thanks for treating ur customers like friends!

San Jose, California, United States
“HELLLLL YEAAAHHH!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first time jet skiing and I have decided its my new hobby, I LOVE IT! our instructor was a cool dude and wasnt boring. It was so cheap for an hour too! one of my favorite things i did in Miami! He took pictures of us which was awesome so we didnt have to take our phones. He gave us much freedom with the jet skiis and i honestly just had an amazing time. oh and we did the harlem shake video with him, it was hilarious!

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Usually when I go jet skiing they just let you drive around in circles. I did the tour at Miami Jet Ski and it was awesome! Definitely worth the money. I went with some of my girlfriends who went for the first time and they loved it.. the scenery was outstanding and it was cool to see different celebrity houses. We also got to take a dip in the water. My friends and I had a blast! I highly recommend Miami Jet Ski if you are looking for a good time. Eddie was great!

Visited February 2013